Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 1075 of 1199

Out of Character: : Yup, sorry for posting - Page 1075 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 12th Aug, 2018 - 2:59am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

27th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
11th Aug, 2018 - 1:12am / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 1075

The Protector. says...

Tazskan, helps with the others in hauling out the treasure back to the castle.In addition, with helping with dragon parts.

"Sure, thing I agree it would be good if somehow the prince could answer for his crimes committed," he answers, Lia.

Out of Character: will make a couple of Wisdom (Survival) checks here, in case someone can give him advantage. For extraction of dragon parts also.

Tazskan Daardendrien Results:
  • Wis (survival) on D20 (+0): 12, 7 (2 rolls)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 11th Aug, 2018 - 1:24am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Poljen purses his lips, then asks this young elf boy, and him alone, "This is a difficult question to ask. Do you know if there is a village left to return to?" Before the child answers he says, "No matter. We will go to the king's holdfast. He will be responsible for getting you and your friends settled, whether it is back at your village or elsewhere." But he is interested in if there is anything still standing from where these children were taken.

11th Aug, 2018 - 2:10am / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Quiet Shadow says...

Zarra will watch and allow the others work in disarming the traps and get the chest open in the bedroom. The drow had consideration for possibly a few items, such as daggers and heavy crossbow, as well perhaps others. Honestly though she was just glad they were all okay.

Post Date: 11th Aug, 2018 - 2:28am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 1075 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Perry supervises the kobolds as they go about their helping, "Good job. Now, unlike with the dragon, you guys are not slaves of ours and you will get a fair wage for your work. Do you have names? If not that's okay, I'm great at naming you know."

Once at the castle, Perry dumps out the various magic items in his bag in front of Poppo and Lawrance. "Alright boys, I'll leave you to your work with the magical identification. Oh Poppo, while you're here, we may be needing your largest skillet and a ham. I'll go fetch some cheese, onions, green pepper, and tomatoes. If I can find a nice sourdough on the side it'll be really nice too."

Next, Perry says to the group, "We should get Neronbutts Dad to take some responsibility for this. Maybe we can get him to owe us a favor for taking care of what he couldn't? We won't phrase it quite that way to him obviously. He needs to know the immeasurable crimes his son committed like murder, genocide, and, most importantly, plagiarism."

Out of Character: Survival for dragon scales for one fifth of a cloak and bones to make a scimitar out of.

Post Date: 11th Aug, 2018 - 4:02am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

At the moment Perry mentions egg-cooking preparations, Lawrance literally starts steaming, his unconscious control of his energies leaking to heat the air around him radiantly. "The egg is NOT for eating! There is an innocent elf-dragon within who deserves a chance to choose a goodly path, and that's NOT one to your intestines!" With heat still causing ripples of air currents to rise around him he adds in a low, tight voice. "Although I could arrange for your intestines to be intimately introduced to the egg, if you keep wanting to eat it. "
With that, he sets up to read and take care of the egg, preparing to discover the properties of the items they've found.
SA - caring identify as often as needed. Ritual.

Post Date: 11th Aug, 2018 - 7:53am / Post ID: #

A Friend

"Yeesh, okay, settle down," Perry says as Lawrance fumes like some sort of human tea kettle. "We don't have to eat the evil-hellspawn-egg-that's-surely-going-to-lead-to-the-destruction-of-civilization-as-we-know-it. Although admittedly I was looking forward to seeing the sheer logistics of cooking it. Perhaps we'll just do normal, chicken eggs then? Hmm bummer, oh well, let me know if you ever change your mind."

Then, Perry waddles away from this future disaster and leaves the wizards to do their work.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 12th Aug, 2018 - 12:42am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 1075

After spending nearly three hours identifying and studying these new magic items, Lawrance reports the details of everything in the dining hall. "And with a strange variety of cursed or useless items, she didn't show a very discerning dragon-hoarding ability. These jewelry items also seem to have been family heirlooms, probably from the local villages. I don't know about our keeping anything we can readily return to the families that they were stolen or extorted from. We should return what we can. "
"The cursed sword and armor may be cleanable, as well some of the other useless items. Let me work with them for a while and we'll get what we can do, done. Maybe Perry could compose a ballad about our victory while I do some work. "

Reconcile Edited: Gknightbc on 12th Aug, 2018 - 1:13am

Post Date: 12th Aug, 2018 - 2:59am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 1075

Out of Character: : Yup, sorry for posting this in the wrong thread previously…

In Character: :

Poljen hears what Lawrance and Poppo have learned so far. Upon hearing about the longsword that does extra electricity damage he barks a laugh. "Ha! Another?" He turns to Morgaine and says, "If you wish to claim this one for your own, feel free. After all, you have truly earned it! Oh, and by the way, I know you have one of those stones that circles your head. Are you able to have more than one of those at a time? If so, I may have a gift for you."

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.