Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 1077 of 1199

"If it hatches what do we name it?" - Page 1077 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 13th Aug, 2018 - 8:06pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

27th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
13th Aug, 2018 - 9:27am / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 1077

The Protector. says...

Tazskan, also speaks to Lia. "I would be interested to know if these Elves need help in rebuilding, or any compensation for their loss."?
"After all, the Barbarian is correct, you are one of the most likely to be welcomed by them," he adds.

He will pay a visit to Lawrence, to check up on the dragon egg.
"Lawrence, how is the green dragon egg, faring now,"? He asks.

Out of Character: Tazskan, will during this time have an hours rest and meditation in his room. Gaining all of his spell slots back.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 13th Aug, 2018 - 1:41pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

"I say we all just drop down to the ground super fast, like a hail of arrows, with no warning at all to the elves and do a super cool heroic landing!" Perry suggests with a gleam in his eyes. "We'll kick up a bunch of dirt and bits of grass as we land and it will look like we're some sort of professional strike squad! They'll think we're really amazing and waltz us right up to King Melondrake for sure with no issues at all. What do you all say?" Perry asks with excitement in his voice as he scans the room searching for feedback.

Post Date: 13th Aug, 2018 - 2:02pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Poljen snorts and can't tell if Perry is joking or not. "Lia says landing without permission would not go well. But if you wish to drop down and end up resembling a pincushion, then we will know for sure it is not safe. Then again they may decide you're our brave, fearless leader and treat you with respect."

Post Date: 13th Aug, 2018 - 3:20pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 1077 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Lia waves at Perry and the kobold trio." Isnt he cute Velon? He makes such a clever tour guide. Perry will make a fortune one day performing before huge crowds." She grins at Velon.

Lia looks down at the Grandfather Tree with awe evident on her face." Everyone stay here. I will make our introduction with the king. Velon, may I use your sending stone so we can stay in touch?" Whether she is able to acquire one or not she will then prepare to land. Lia will quickly make sure her appearance is up to her very high standard.

She stands by her broom of flying. Lia still wears her armor and has her shield attached to her back. Her oath bow and quiver is slung on her back." Wish me luck. I'm bearing such wonderful news regarding the prince." Climbing astride her broom, she will fly directly towards the holdfast. She has the cube of force ready in a pouch if needed by some strange chance. Lia will spiral slowly down towards the holdfast. She will give them plenty of time to notice that there is a wood elf heading towards the holdfast. Lia will land in front of the holdfast if nothing stops her.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 13th Aug, 2018 - 3:22pm

Post Date: 13th Aug, 2018 - 4:35pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Velon just chuckles at Perry and pretends to be deeply offended by Poljen's crack about his arms, frowning and looking at them with great sadness. With regard to Lia's comments, Velon agrees. "Perry is indeed full of surprises! At this point nothing at all should surprise me, really!"

"Yes, please go to them, if you would, Lia. Keep in touch with our stones. Team, please be ready to cast fly on us if Lia gets into any trouble, or use your fall magic or whatever it is we do to get up and down from this thing all the time!"

"If we can get an audience with the King, I propose we ask him to excuse us for the urgent intrusion into his lands and explain ourselves. Regarding specifics, especially that of Neronvain, I think we should tell him we have sensitive personal matters to discuss and give him the chance to select his preferred audience for such things before bringing up his son and the like. I will speak to him without my weapons in private, if he prefers, or someone such as Lia can."

Out of Character: . If I recall correctly, Velon bought a pair of sending stones specifically for he and Lia. Additionally, after Niko left I proposed that Niko might share a stone with Velon so that the party can keep in touch with the castle and no one (Especially the Dungeon Master) objected so I've been working on the idea that Velon had one end of each of these pairs.

Post Date: 13th Aug, 2018 - 5:14pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

"Good luck, Lia!" Perry shouts with a wave as she flys out. He turns back to the group, "I can't wait to tell the King that we brutally murdered his son after his son committed genocide and enslaved his own people while in an unhealthy relationship with an adult green dragon whom he bore a child with out of wedlock. Should we bring down his grandegg?"

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 13th Aug, 2018 - 5:25pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 1077

Velon just shakes his head at Perry once more and tries to stifle a laugh.

"Speaking of breakfast, er, the precious egg, Lawrance, have you tried to contact Silas and Chasorth regarding that? I am not comfortable just assuming a green dragon hatchling is not dangerous while you poke and prod at it privately in your study. In what little I know it seems it is in their nature to be troublesome, if not all together evil. I'm not sure we want it here any more than we'd want to invite a twenty foot tall wild boar into our home, no matter how cute one of you may think it is."

Post Date: 13th Aug, 2018 - 8:06pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 1077

"If it hatches what do we name it?" Perry asks as he rubs his non-existent beard. "Hm, HMMMM," the bard ponders.

"How about Churrovain? Tiamatillo? Neronlette?" Perry suggests. He seems to be pacing around as if he's anxious that Lia went down alone. Or perhaps the bard is just bored. "We should probably get gramps' blessing too. It's going to be his murderous hellspawn grandchild that will rise up to destroy us all after all."

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.