Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 1079 of 1199

Velon hears Lia’s message and calls for - Page 1079 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 15th Aug, 2018 - 12:38am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th March 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 14th Aug, 2018 - 2:32am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 1079

Lia beams at him and bows." My apologies for our intrusion. I am Lia Galanodal of Silvahil, servant of Sune. I come on behalf of my companions in the sky castle above. I am a founding member of a group called The Silver Blaze. We come here on a matter of the utmost urgency. I apologise for our unannounced approach. I come to request an audience with the king for our leader Velon Rodaan, follower of Bahamat. . He has something to discuss with our king that is of the most sensitive nature ." She prays to Sune to aid her request.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 14th Aug, 2018 - 4:40pm

Sponsored Links:
14th Aug, 2018 - 10:58am / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Quiet Shadow says...

Zarra I will look to the others, after Lia leaves to speak with the King, with some concern of them all having to meet with the elven ruler before saying, "I believe it wise for me to stay here at the castle. If our priestess' initial reaction and distrust of me could be any consideration, a drow among you before the king will only cause you trouble." For the drow, this made the most sense.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 14th Aug, 2018 - 8:05pm

14th Aug, 2018 - 11:52am / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Protector. says...

"Half breed blue dragon's, offspring, hmm lets hope that they don't have a propensity towards evil, after all," Tazskan says while listening to Velon's tale about the blue half dragon Cyanwrath.

"I'm also, keen to discover the fate that awaits the live, green dragon egg," he says looking at Lawrence.

Post Date: 14th Aug, 2018 - 2:04pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 1079 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Velon goes over to Zarra and looks at her with concern on his face. "If you think it's best, Zarra, we will trust your judgement. I am sorry your experience has led you to have to worry about such things. Know that we will stand with you wherever we go if you do choose to show yourself. You are a hero of this realm now, and your deeds should show your true nature more than your heritage."

Lastly, Velon smiles at her and says. "Don't eat all of the pastries though or Perry may have a meltdown when we return, ok?" He winks at Zarra and pats her on the shoulder.

Post Date: 14th Aug, 2018 - 11:21pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

The man seems unconvinced, but he sighs and says, "Well, have to say, the castle seems to be consistent with some of the wilder rumors we've been hearing about the Blaze. Very well, we'll let the King decide. Wait here for a time." He steps out, leaving Lia in the small room alone.

A few minutes pass before he returns, "King Melendrach will meet with whomever will represent your group. If that is just you, then come with me."

In the control room, the portal opens to reveal the by now familiar antechamber with a kobold watching for any such contact.

Soon enough, Silas and a hauntingly beautiful woman enter the room. It swiftly becomes obvious that the latter is Chasorth in a form you have not seen before. It seems that these two are together for once.

Silas is congratulatory on your work, but seems to be troubled concerning the egg, "I don't know. It was judged that we had a decent chance with the half blue dragons the last time we faced such a choice. Blue's crave order, usually with themselves at the top of the hierarchy, but order nonetheless. At least in theory, one of their blood would respond well to discipline, and the darker aspects of their nature could probably be dealt with given firm parenting. The child of a green however would be very difficult to control. To the point that any attempts might cause the problems we seek to avoid."

He sighs, "But I can't say it is an impossible task either, and the infant is as innocent as can be. The fact that the child is also of Melendrach's bloodline might help. The man and his forebears are known more than anything else for their patience and wisdom, though it seems his younger son was an exception to that trend."

"I take it your intent is to hand over the egg for someone to try?"

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 15th Aug, 2018 - 12:17am

Post Date: 15th Aug, 2018 - 12:19am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Lia smiles at the guard." Thank you for your patience and courtesy good sir. I will send now for our leader. He will be here in a few minutes. She holds a sending stone and says,:" Velon, the king will grant you audience. Only you and remember no weapons. Let me know if the broom is needed." She will send the broom of flying up to him if he requests it.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 15th Aug, 2018 - 12:35am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 1079

The guard says, "I should mention that the king did not demand it only be one person. I would add that it would not do for a crowd to go, but this Velon does not need to approach alone if he does not wish it."

He raises an eyebrow and almost seems amused as he continues, "He didn't specify no weapons either, but that seems prudent to me, let us keep that one."

Post Date: 15th Aug, 2018 - 12:38am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 1079

Velon hears Lia’s message and calls for the broom. “Who would like to join me in meeting the elves? I do not know how many the King will see, it seems it may just be one of us, but I think you all deserve to go down either way.

Velon takes a moment to stow a few valuables such as the heart scale in his room and lock the door as he knows he might be relieved of any powerful items. He insists that the Prince’s body and any other evidence of their recent conflict remain at the castle briefly so as not to cause alarm too soon.

Once with Lia, Velon introduces himself to the King’s guards and servants. “Greetings, I am Velon of the Silver Blaze. Thank you kindly for meeting with us despite what I’m sure is a an unusual arrival. May Lia join us in meeting the King? May some others as well? I will gladly leave my weapons here. What more would you ask of me before we enter?”.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.