Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 1090 of 1199

Poljen, when alerted to the communication - Page 1090 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 22nd Aug, 2018 - 10:34pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 22nd Aug, 2018 - 3:05am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 1090

Velon whispers to Mari during the party, in jest of course… mostly. "You will have no quarrel from me if you feel the need to cut the wizard's tongue out before he reveals every secret this side of the Sea of Swords, my dear. You look very nice tonight, by the way."

He spends most of the rest of the night focused on Lia, or at least enjoying his time by her side as they talk with the King or answer other questions about their adventures. He downplays his own involvement other than confirming that he is indeed a member of the group, and touts the deeds of Lia, Poljen and the others.

"Swoop? Save you? Ha! These crystals are quite specifically so you can, as usual, keep my head firmly affixed somewhere above my shoulders and at least most of my blood inside where it belongs, eh?" More seriously he adds "We'd all be lost without you, and you know that to be true." Quickly back to being silly as usual with her, though, he comments "I have been working on my footwork, though. I've asked the Captain and Mari for some help. You just may be impressed!"

With regard to living with the elves some day, Velon replies "It matters not to me where we live, as long as you are happy." "I have no home to return to, and this seems like a wonderful place to me." The red bearded one smiles at her and looks into her eyes, but a stray though does creep into his mind. She can probably tell, but he says nothing and tries to push it away again.

Out of Character: Velon, only 5 levels after Poljen and the rest, will get his second attack now, thus the reference to his footwork.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 22nd Aug, 2018 - 3:40am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

At the party, Penelope is starting to get tired now but does her best to be polite to the other bards as she prepares to leave. As the night drags on, she's clearly becoming less and less impressed with this whole place. She sneaks out alone a bit earlier than expected to go back to the castle.

Once home, Penelope removes her disguise. Having recovered slightly from the alcohol, Perry finds the kobolds and gives them some of the food from the feast that he placed in his bag earlier. "There wasn't much meat, but I got what I could for you guys. I'm sorry we didn't bring you to the party. I thought it would be a bit too awkward given the occasion. Still, eat up, the pastries are good and I took quite a lot with me. To be honest, I've been to better parties. This one wasn't that special so you didn't miss much. Elves can't really party, honestly. I could've used a little more cowbell, you know?" Perry sighs, "Ah well, maybe next time we can meet some folks with actual talent."

Perry chats with them for a good amount of time, enjoying their honest company much more than the time spent with the elves. After some time, he makes his way to his room and goes to sleep.

Reconcile Edited: seath on 22nd Aug, 2018 - 3:45am

22nd Aug, 2018 - 5:34am / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Protector. says...

Tazskan, walks over to one of the bars, now a little light headed, and tipsy.
"Maybe one more, before I retire," he says to the barkeep.

He is greeted by a couple of amorous female elves along the way, who seemed quite friendly towards him. They asked about the dragonborns part in the dragon's demise. Both Seemed quite joyous, and a little tipsy.

"Chuth was very cunning blocking our advance with hedges," He says.
"I extended my hand towards the beast, and using my innate powerful eldritch magic, aimed my hand towards her," He adds with a flourish.
"I blinded, one of her eyes causing it to shut," He adds.
"It was the beginning of the end, for the mighty dragon, then we all pursued, and finished her," He continues, with a proud smile.

One of them seemed a bit to curious and reached out and stroked his hand, "You do have scales, and their colorful to," she said, moving it towards her lips, as Tazskan quickly withdraws his hand.

Meanwhile, an tall young elven male walks over to the bar. He is looking a little angry, towards the elven youth.
"Gailera, he says come with me," The young male elf gives Tazskan an apologetic look. As the young female elf, is whisked away with a giggle.

Tazskan, finishes his ale realizing that it is getting late, besides he feels that he has had to many drinks now. At an opportune moment, he will use the flying platform to head back up to the castle. Before things get to crazy around here.

Reconcile Edited: anronrosby on 22nd Aug, 2018 - 5:35am

Post Date: 22nd Aug, 2018 - 9:40am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 1090 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Mari grins at Velon "Thank you. Lia helped me quite a bit. As to Lawrance ..." She shrugs." He is very talkative when drunk. It's fortunate that we are among friends here. If he gets worse though… "She makes a slashing motion across her throat and winks.

Lia smiles as Velon seems happy to consider living among her people. There is a hesitation and something hidden behind his eyes that she notices suddenly." Velon.... Is something wrong? Something seems to be bothering you."

Post Date: 22nd Aug, 2018 - 2:09pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Velon laughs at Mari with regard to the babbling wizard.

Velon simply replies to Lia. "It's just… Randall." He doesn't take too long to recover though and is back to his jovial self, and was sincere about living with the elves or wherever would make Lia happy. "What are your favorite things that you miss here? Would they have me when we haven't just slayed a dragon?" he asks.

Surely Velon would have already talked to Lia at one point or another about his recent past. (As per his backstory on his sheet,) Randall was the Priest who took Velon in back in Dawnrun before the cult attacked. Before the attack on the town and meeting Lia and the rest, Dawnrun would have been the place he would have called home. It had only been nine months there, but he was at peace, had been accepted as part of the community, had learned to properly read and write finally, and was relatively happy, even if still lacking a true purpose in life. Velon is still sad at the loss of Randall, and feels a bit of guilt for not going to find him. He had hoped to find him, for better or worse, in the cave they attacked just after Greenest, but he was not there. He thinks that means the Red Wizards may have him, if he's still alive at all. Velon had thought about going after him many times since, but knows it to be folly. The best thing he can do, and what Randall would want him to do, is help others by sticking with the Blaze and doing whatever it is that will hurt the cult most. Selfishly he'd have an awfully hard time leaving Lia, the team, and his current home at the castle, although might consider it if he knew where Randall was.

22nd Aug, 2018 - 7:26pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

The Quiet Shadow says...

On what was said and suggested by Perry, Velon, Mari, and Tazskan, the drow will offer the following words, "Please, it is fine. To know that the King would be willing to honor me even as a drow if disguised from his subjects will be appreciated. My kin have done terrible things to many people." Zarra truly was greatful, a nd honedtly wasn't even excepting the king to be willing to speak with her.

She will add one condition, unless the others though it too much, "I would like it requested though, that I be allowed to show the King my true face when speaking with him or more ask him myself. To receive his honor as a drow that I am, even though I stay disguised in front of everyone else." She will pause for a moment.

Hoping they might understand, she explains, "I am used to hiding my appearance… But it will mean a lot to me in hearing the King offer his thanks when allowed to show my true face. To know that I really have come this far." Zarra worried this might be seen as selfish, but it would do well to benefit her self worth.

She will also make to prepare herself, trying the hat of disguise as well different appearances to see what might look best though asking Lia for advise as well to perhaps borrow a dress for the occasion. Finally deciding on a dark hair color and fair complexion in contrast to her normal drow appearance. Perhaps not too dissimilar to that of the elf priestess.

She will see to enjoying the festivities once arrived, though will seek to meet with the King at some point. Hoping he may agree to her request, even if it was simply a brief moment.

Out of Character: I should have tried popping on yesterday at least, sigh. This is far from ideal in catching up.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 22nd Aug, 2018 - 10:24pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 1090

Melendrach agrees to meet Zarra in private, though he asks that she abide for a time, until things at the party are in full swing and his presence is no longer expected.

He meets her in a small antechamber, with a single guard on watch.

"I humbly apologize that this manner of deception is desirable, in spite of what you have done. Please, do not think too badly of my subjects, that I would ask you to hide your nature from them. The drow have done terrible things to us, and it is difficult to forget."

He winces, "I am not immune to such feelings, your kin have caused my family great harm over the years. I can even lay the initial blame for my son losing his mind at their feet."

"But in spite of that, I wish to thank you for your part in today's events. This realm owes you a debt of gratitude."

When dawn comes, Esmerandia informs the group that Silas has opened the portal in the control room and asks for someone to come speak with him.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 22nd Aug, 2018 - 10:26pm

Post Date: 22nd Aug, 2018 - 10:34pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 1090

Poljen, when alerted to the communication with Silas, gets up, throws on some basic clothing and heads for the control room. He is sure he will see Lia and Velon there as well.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.