Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 1092 of 1199

Velon turns to Perry and simply says with - Page 1092 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 23rd Aug, 2018 - 2:58pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 23rd Aug, 2018 - 4:48am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 1092

Poljen replies to the questions about Cyanwrath from the various members of the group. "When the Silver Blaze first ran afoul of this cult, it was at the lovely town of Greenest. I will skip most of the tale, as exciting as it is. But the cult was raiding the various towns in the area. They were collecting treasure for their cursed goddess, and taking captives. As you by now have heard they were killing the men, and using the women to breed half-dragons." He shakes his head at the memory. "But when they attacked Greenest, they were led by a blue half-dragon named Cyanwrath. At one point, after we had slain the blue dragon Lennithon, Cyanwrath challenged us, asking for single combat. I fought him, and almost won. But he was tough and skilled. He left with many prisoners. We followed them and eventually freed them from their camp. But Cyanwrath had left on another raiding party. We have not seen him since. And I relish the prospect of a rematch!" He grins again, then adds, "But before we commit to this course, we must consider the horn and the mage lost in the ice. Though since that would be a search for something missing for months, I think we should go save this gnome, and see Cyanwrath. It is more timely."

Sponsored Links:
23rd Aug, 2018 - 5:43am / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Protector. says...

"Is this Cyanwrath connected to the late Rezmir, to which I was once captured by her cultist thugs,"? Tazskan asks. "I like the idea, for coming to the aid of this Gnome illusionist, then eliminating another slave of Tiamat," Tazskan adds.
"Seems, like Poljen of the snow leopards will get his re-match," he continues.

Post Date: 23rd Aug, 2018 - 1:22pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Silas holds up a finger, "Slight correction to Poljen's tale, most of the men ended up being sold into slavery. Azbara Jos, one of the more powerful among the infamous Red Wizards of Thay, purchased them from the cult. One of my peers has been tracking them as best she can, but Thay is a dangerous cesspool, recovering them is unfortunately far from a simple affair."

"There hasn't been much change at the well. We've been running raids to interrupt the flow of people and resources to it, but they're guarding the supply lines well."

He shakes his head, "We must have really grown lax if so many flock to such a loathsome banner."

Post Date: 23rd Aug, 2018 - 2:22pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 1092 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

"Irdeith, I know little of Thay, and thus would be inclined to go around it if it is truly as dangerous as they say. Our castle is quiet well hidden though, and is very fast. What threats could they pose to us if we take the quicker route?"

Post Date: 23rd Aug, 2018 - 2:43pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

"I know of the Red Wizards, and their skills are quite experienced at war magics, and their reputation is rather… dark. I don't doubt they have sensors in place to detect flying objects, but we may be able to fly over them if we go higher than a dragon can reach. We've not tested our castle's full limits yet, so perhaps we should see if we can go high enough to be safe? Otherwise, going around is the better option, as our cloud cover wouldn't protect us from being magically discovered, although our speed is tremendous. I,too, vote to aid the Gnomish wizard, as his need is known and far more dire than the unknown state of lost researcher."

Out of Character: - is there anything we haven't given to Silas that we wanted to?

23rd Aug, 2018 - 2:44pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

The Quiet Shadow says...

Looking to Melendrach, she will reveal her true appearance. The illusion falling away as Zarra looks to the King and says with a smile both sorrowful yet humble, "My thanks, Your Highness for such words. It truly does help this feel all with while." The drow was grateful for this gesture, understanding the reason for such deception yet thankful the King at least was willing to look past her race.

The hat of disguise coming back into effect, disguising her appearance, Zarra will continue with the words, "I know it to be an uphill battle, that it will be a struggle most difficult, yeah I hope to someday being able to walk along the elves and of men without fear of distrust or hatred. Prove myself to such a degree that all will know my name and realize what I've done differently from my kind." With this she will bow.

She will wait a moment to see if the King had anything else to say, before returning to the festivities and then to her companions for what they will do next. In this case to the control room.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 23rd Aug, 2018 - 2:49pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 23rd Aug, 2018 - 2:44pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 1092

Perry goes back to his room and changes out of his silk pajamas and into his fine clothes. He goes to the mirror and fixes himself up with magic, gathers a few of his essentials, and makes his way back to the portal conference room to participate in the rest of the meeting. His head still hurts, but we all make sacrifices for work.

Perry arrives right around the time folks are telling the story about some dude named Cyanwrath. "Hold up, you're telling me a half-blue dragon warrior guy calls himself Cyanwrath?" Perry begins chuckling, "Was AzureMad already taken? How about SapphireRage? I just picture this guy waking up in the morning, looking in the mirror, and saying, "You know what'd be a really terrifying name? CYANWRATH!"

The bard begins cracking up with laughter before slowly trailing off. He wipes a tear from his eye and says, "(Laugh), that's just bad writing. Love it."

Reconcile Edited: seath on 23rd Aug, 2018 - 2:49pm

Post Date: 23rd Aug, 2018 - 2:58pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 1092

Velon turns to Perry and simply says with a straight face "What will really blow your mind is the fact that his scales are actually orange and his feathers purple." "Furthermore, are they any color at all if no one is looking?" He pretends to ponder this himself, scratching his chin.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.