Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 1094 of 1199

"Yes, indeed Lawrence we do eventually - Page 1094 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 24th Aug, 2018 - 3:22am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

12th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 23rd Aug, 2018 - 8:28pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 1094

"He also tried to take the castle while we were in a dangerous situation. It is good that Poppo and our crew are so loyal. I am not fond of playing the 'leader' card, but even I try not to make decisions that will put you all at risk without some discussion first, whenever possible at least. You can hear his side of the story while he is hearing this side of my hammer, should we see him again."

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 23rd Aug, 2018 - 8:37pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

To Perry: "We could call ourselves the Velon Force, or something. Either way, it'd be song worthy!"
To Velon: "So, no idea what he is up to, or if he plans on coming back to face your wrath, then? Okay, no plans for him in our tactics, then."

Out of Character: - References, references… who gets the references?

Reconcile Edited: Gknightbc on 23rd Aug, 2018 - 8:48pm

Post Date: 23rd Aug, 2018 - 8:46pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

"He could be here and he wouldn't be part of our plans or tactics, even if we asked him to be. That is the issue" Velon says, still grumpy. "Poppo might have mentioned something about where he went, but I don't care to remember."

Velon does relax at mention of the 'Velon Force'. "No, no, I am but a tiebreaker, a handsome one mind you, but just a tiebreaker. We all know that Lawrance and Lia are the brains, Velon is the brawn, and Perry is the… ah… color? Spirit? What was that word I heard but once… 'pizazz' I think it was?"

He adds "I suppose yelling at people when they are being particularly stupid could be part of my job title, as well?"

Post Date: 23rd Aug, 2018 - 10:08pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 1094 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

"So, what's it going to be? To the Gnome via Thay by going around or over, to the lost wizard in the ice lands, or off to find the Drakkhorn? Either way, we need to get moving."

Post Date: 23rd Aug, 2018 - 10:17pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

In response to Velon's question, Silas asks, "Think the castle could deal with a small mountain being thrown at it? I think the mages responsible for that particular feat are all dead or undead by now, but it was a Thayan ritual circle that pulled it off."

"Lawrance is correct, it should be possible for you to avoid what sensors they have in place, but fleeing is likely the best response to being discovered over their lands."

Post Date: 24th Aug, 2018 - 2:24am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Lia shakes her head and tries to hide a smile." Men," she mutters under her breath." The Velon Force… it has a ring to it." She winks at the others." I vote to assist the gnome versus the cult. It is either now or never with that situation. Whatever is there must be of great importance to the cult with all of the resources committed there. It is a sure thing to me. The others are possibly wild goose chases. Besides, they can wait. This can't."

She tries again to keep a straight face." The Velon force.... Children will soon be clamoring to join the Velon Force. The stuff of legends. Thankfully we have a bard to spin our tale." She smiles at Perry.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 24th Aug, 2018 - 2:25am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 24th Aug, 2018 - 3:04am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 1094

"Mountains being thrown? Well, I guess we'll be going around then! Taking unnecessary risks that may not gain us anything at all would be a poor way for our story to come to a swift end, eh?"

Velon just groans as Lia teases about the 'Velon force', but he gives her a smirk anyhow as he enjoys her teasing. "Yeah, yeah, I think 'The Blaze' is more than adequate. Some of you were on this path before I stumbled over your door, after all." He nods at Poljen at that.

"Let's let the bard write our songs and our titles, shall we Wizard? Although, don't tell him I said this, but sometimes his songs seem like they are… from another world… "

24th Aug, 2018 - 3:22am / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 1094

The Protector. says...

"Yes, indeed Lawrence we do eventually need to get moving again. Also coming to the aid of the Gnome, sounds like a great idea. I'm sure we are more than ready to handle the challenge," Tazskan says addressing the group.

"However, I would like the opportunity to get some armor, made form the dragon hide attained, preferably, put the order in first, so a craftsman can get to work," He adds.

"Then, we can all proceed to go and help out the Gnome," He continues.

Out of Character: Dai has already mentioned that everyone gets the parts they wanted. We still need to find craftsmen skilled enough to make the things we want however.

Reconcile Edited: anronrosby on 24th Aug, 2018 - 3:24am

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.