Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 1098 of 1199

"Hi Taz, hm, Irdeith did say that this - Page 1098 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 26th Aug, 2018 - 3:30am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

23rd May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
25th Aug, 2018 - 9:40pm / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 1098

The Protector. says...

"Perry, I could certainly do with your help to see if their is a craftsman, skilled enough to make dragon armor from hide," Tazskan asks.
"We, dont really know what services are available until, we have a look anyhow," he adds.
"As for lightning, I have natural resistance for that," he adds.

"Later on, that is I wouldn't mind scrying on either the gnome, to see if he is in trouble, or Mr cyanwrath, to see what trouble, he is causing,"? He continues.
"So, then your saying he also has a lightning breath weapon, thats interesting jndeed,"? Tazskan says.

Reconcile Edited: anronrosby on 25th Aug, 2018 - 10:00pm

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 25th Aug, 2018 - 10:46pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Velon, still surly over this issue, pipes up again. “Shopping is fine, needing clothing is fine, but we need to make this quick. We can’t arrive too late at a major battle because we needed dresses. We are at war. Depending on what Cratol needs, Lia may be quite busy for this quick visit.”

Velon goes to Poljen next and speaks with the group’s defender privately. “If he wants to rejoin us, we cannot allow the boy to endanger the group any more. I know you agree. I will not stand for his running off when we are on one of our ‘adventures’,but we also cannot allow him to remain isolated the rest of the time. He needs to know what is going on and what our plan is. If he can’t work as part of the team, I will remove him myself if need be. Are you with me on this?”.

Post Date: 26th Aug, 2018 - 12:07am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Soon enough, goodbyes are said at the elven court, basic supplies are procured, and the castle begins to accelerate towards the north.

It takes a few hours, but Everlund is spotted ahead. The walled city straddles a river near the western end of the Nether mountain region. Not far to the east lies the small town where the Blaze first saw the castle that they then took for their own.

Everlund is one of the most active mercantile centers in the region, and sees a great deal of such traffic.

Being so close to the high forest, it is perhaps little surprise that, while humans are the largest part of the population, elves and half elves make up the second and third largest respectfully.

It would be a simple enough matter to reach the ground just out of sight of the wall's sentries and start to ride the rest of the way in. A half hour or so could be saved by just dropping in nearly on top of them, but that just might cause a commotion.

When Tazskan attempts to scry on the gnomish wizard, or Cyanwrath, something odd occurs. Instead of his vision clearing to show his subject, or the nothingness of a failed attempt, an odd sight greets him instead. His sight is dominated by a brightly colored figure, a pink furred humanoid with feline features. He (Or she, its tough to be sure), capers around and waves a finger at Tazskan, repeatedly saying in a singsong voice, "No peeking without the password! No peeking without the password!"

Post Date: 26th Aug, 2018 - 1:31am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 1098 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Perry will go into town as Penelope and attempt to do some shopping for the group. She will go check out the large merchant district and look for any magic item shops. She will also ask around to try and find someone skilled at making weapons and armor from dragon parts. She barters as usual with her normal chipper attitude to try and get a good price.

Out of Character: Penelope will shop for anything folks need, just say if you want to buy anything.

Post Date: 26th Aug, 2018 - 1:42am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

At Lia's remark about getting Mari different clothes, the barbarian can not help himself. He grins and says quickly, "You too, Lia? I think many of us would like to get Mari out of that black leather! Maybe even for the same reason, eh? Ha!" The first real genuine laugh Poljen has had in some time feels good to him. He grins and whistles as he walks away, though he does wink at both Morgaine and Mari.

A bit later when Velon comes to see him he nods somberly. "Aye. If he can't work with us, he becomes more nuisance than his fighting prowess is worth. If you need to take action, I will back you. And if you'd rather not be the bad guy, to keep from alienating others in the Blaze, give me a sign and I will do all the heavy lifting there."

Post Date: 26th Aug, 2018 - 3:20am / Post ID: #

A Friend

"Thank you, Poljen. I am sorry, I owe you more than I give you credit for. It take all three of us, you, me and Lia, at least, to keep everyone together and safe. I hope Lia does not think less of us if we decide we cannot allow the boy to hang around with the Blaze any longer, especially if he tries to enter the castle and we have to use force."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
26th Aug, 2018 - 3:21am / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 1098

The Protector. says...

Out of Character: OK Dai, you must be testing me? So can we assume Tazskan had a 24 hour rest between scrying on Cratol, giving his shopping list to Perry, and then scrying again on Cyanwrath or the Gnome?

In Character: After this latest development, Tazskan leaves his room. See’s both Velon and Poljen chatting in hallway.
"Excuse me gents, in my latest scrying attempt, some śhady feline character interrupted me and Aśkęd for a password,” he says.

Out of Character: looks like a Khajit from Skyrim if I didn't know any better.

Reconcile Edited: anronrosby on 26th Aug, 2018 - 4:10am

Post Date: 26th Aug, 2018 - 3:30am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 1098

"Hi Taz, hm, Irdeith did say that this gnome has impressive magical defenses, right? Perhaps that is part of it? I wonder, if we can communicate with this feline more, we can explain that we do not know the password but are the Silver Blaze and want to help. We could then ask for more information on what the situation is, such as whether or not they have anything specific attacking, such as a full dragon."

He adds "It could be a gamble, though." "We do not know which side this feline is on, I'm only guessing. Lawrance is much better at this type of thing than I am, perhaps we should tell him right away."

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.