Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 1124 of 1199

* Ah, Cratol, sorry! I forgot you - Page 1124 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 16th Sep, 2018 - 5:32am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

10th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 14th Sep, 2018 - 7:42pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 1124

Poljen simply keeps his axe ready and scowls at the prisoners, hoping to help Velon with his interrogation.

Out of Character: : If an Intimidation roll is needed, let me know.

Sponsored Links:
15th Sep, 2018 - 12:24am / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Protector. says...

"I can assist with intimidation also, Velon, who knows I might get to try out a vampiric touch," Tazskan reveals a wicked grin.

He ensures, that his is close enough, to the captive, that was unaffected by Perrys spell. So that even he can hear him.

"I like your style Mari," he says admiring her dangerous blades.

"Why should Mari and Poljen have all the fun,"?Tazskan, says as he helps finnish tying up, and gaging the rest of the culists up.

Post Date: 15th Sep, 2018 - 12:30am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

One of the four looks like he is about to say something, but quails when an older man speaks, "You belong to the Queen boy, say so much as a word, and your punishment would make you beg for the worst this lot are capable of."

It certainly appears that the group's display had an effect, but they're apparently just as scared of the officer in charge.

Post Date: 15th Sep, 2018 - 2:30am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 1124 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Mari grins at this." Do you know who you are dealing with? I work for the Zhentarim. You should get your priorities straight. The queen isn't your problem tonight. I am." She sashays over to the leader who just spoke. She takes her dagger and slits his throat. ' Tell your queen that the Zhents send their regards." She then kicks him over.

Mari then looks at the others." He made a.... Bad decision. Do you wish to follow him? "She stands in front of the one that almost spoke and points at him." You… If you don't talk I will keep you as my plaything. I will flay you alive before chopping things from your body. Choose wisely. I'm all out of patience tonight. We will let you live if you talk. We can even take you away from here so you can start over. What will it be?" She stands there with blood dripping from her dagger.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 15th Sep, 2018 - 2:30am

Post Date: 15th Sep, 2018 - 3:43pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

The three remaining start babbling, most of it is useless, or you have already heard it from The Prisoner you took before. However a few things do stand out:
-Supposedly the objective here is to obtain some manner of weapon useful for killing dragons. The cult hopes to use it against Bahamut's servants. None of those here know anything about the nature of said weapon.
-Supposedly the maze is a troublesome thing, it's much more than simple twists and turns. Almost a hundred men never returned from the Army's first attempt to find a way through by simply flooding it with searchers.
-There is some kind of giant metal bird somewhere around here, it killed the dragon that was with them before, but was seriously damaged in turn.
-Finally, the passphrase to get in by the sentries is "Night dawns."

Post Date: 16th Sep, 2018 - 4:22am / Post ID: #

A Friend

While the interrogation continues, Lawrance steps aside, out of sight of the prisoners, and ritually casts Telepathic Bond to bind the group back into the mental link that proved so useful last time.
* So, what's the plan? Are we keeping these leftovers alive and imprisoned back onboard, or do we go the ruthless route again?*.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 16th Sep, 2018 - 5:09am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 1124

"Wooaah! Who is speaking g in my head?". Cratol looks around like he is trying to find someone who is using a communication spell on him.

Post Date: 16th Sep, 2018 - 5:32am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 1124

* Ah, Cratol, sorry! I forgot you hadn't been in our little mental group before. I, Lawrance, have linked us together to be able to plan and communicate without being overheard, at any distance. It only lasts the hour, but it is useful.*.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.