Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 1127 of 1199

The enemy gets closer. They're not - Page 1127 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 18th Sep, 2018 - 12:24am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 17th Sep, 2018 - 2:19pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 1127

"Entering the maze now is probably a good idea, I just didn't want to ask too much of those who have already used up some of their magical energies today. I also fear we will need more magic to take out this approaching group. Perhaps we should see if we can take them out while conserving our magic, and then decide?"

Sponsored Links:
17th Sep, 2018 - 4:08pm / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Protector. says...

"I agree Velon, more magic will be required from us if we are to enter the maze area," Tazskan answers Velon.
"Although, I hav'nt used my quota of magic yet, I still realize that we still are yet, to meet Cyanowrath, and his band of mages," he continues.
"As long as we maintain close proximity to the platform, we also have our means of escape," he adds.

Post Date: 17th Sep, 2018 - 4:14pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

"We need to rid the lands of these Cultist soldiers before us before we think of the Maze. I would not want to let them go just to regroup later and have to deal with them then. Plus I have to wonder that with the anti-magic shield how effective would our escape be without the aid of the platform to move us back to the castle to recover?'

Post Date: 17th Sep, 2018 - 4:18pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 1127 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

"I agree Cratol, not that I want to chase down every last soldier, but once we enter the maze it may be a long while before we get out again. I don't even know if our magic will work, but the platform certainly won't."

Velon turns to Lawrance. "You'd better practice with a crossbow, Mr Wizard."

Post Date: 17th Sep, 2018 - 8:38pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

As the group begins to prepare another ambush, Poljen uses the linked mind courtesy of Lawrance to speak to Taz. "Can you find our from the castle how the group inside the maze is reacting? Are they all heading for the exit? Maybe none of them will come out to play, figuring it would not do them any good. Maybe some of their troops are coming out to try to deal with us… "

17th Sep, 2018 - 11:33pm / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

The Protector. says...

Tazskan, hears Poljen's suggestion via the mental link.
He speaks to his pseudodragon to check out the group of cultists, that are inside the maze.

But, avoiding going into, or above the maze. As he recalls that is where he lost contact. He has the pseudodragon, looking for signs of cultist troop movement. If any are heading towards the main party's position.

Meanwhile, Tazskan is waiting in ambush for the next group of cultists, heading the partys way.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 18th Sep, 2018 - 12:01am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 1127

Seeing that the group is going to let them get close, Lia puts away her bow. She attaches the shield to her left arm and draws her sword in the other. "I like your idea of taking this group out and then make a decision about entering the maze. However, If we are going to let them get close then ranged weapons are pointless. They have the numbers and will swamp us. I think a fireball at a distance might be advisable to break them. Once we are all engaged then those spells are unavailable to us." She shrugs and finds a spot to hide.

Mari's eyes are glittering as she eyes the approaching group. She will find a spot to ambush from as well.

Post Date: 18th Sep, 2018 - 12:24am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 1127

The enemy gets closer. They're not very well organized, but a trio of officers are busy trying to fix that, turn this into a retreat rather than a rout.

Out of Character: In the interest of moving this along swiftly, several rounds worth of actions would be appreciated.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.