Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 1144 of 1199

Mari glares at Perry for a moment and then - Page 1144 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 23rd Sep, 2018 - 4:52pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

26th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 23rd Sep, 2018 - 4:08am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 1144

"Well, I guess it's time to go in then," Perry sighs as he dons his sword and shield then jumps into the fountain. He floats his way down and sees the snake creature things attacking Poljen. He points the white songblade in the direction of the rude creatures and uses his voice to create a resonant tone that the blade amplifies throughout the passage. Lights begin to dance around the creatures, illuminating them in a familiar turquoise. "That's right! I'm keeping your theme, Citizen Spits!"

Specific Action: Faerie Fire - DC18 Dexterity Save on as many snakes as I can, 20 foot cube. Hopefully Poljen gathered them in a nice bunch at the choke point. I'd like to avoid any allies if possible. Hopefully initiative is high to help with that.

Out of Character: Anyone who attacks the snakes lit up by Faerie Fire gets advantage on their attacks. How many of these suckers are there, Daishain?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 23rd Sep, 2018 - 4:25am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Out of Character: : Mari would have attacked the ones Illuminated. She would have went before the spell took affect the first turn. Rolling for advantage in the second turn plus sneak attack.

23rd Sep, 2018 - 4:46am / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Protector. says...

Tazskan, seeing the others descend also does the same, floating down. Targeting the two nearest creatures or one, if applicable, that is illuminated by faerie fire.

Specific Action: He uses the wand of magic missiles. Casting, it through a 5th level slot, still two slots remaining, thanks to activating pact keeper earlier. Will roll initiative here, incase required. Two charges, left on wand, will stow away, after. Rolling damage, with advantage thanks to Perry's faerie fire.

Reconcile Edited: anronrosby on 23rd Sep, 2018 - 4:54am

Tazskan Daardendrien Results:
  • Magic missile dam on D4 (+1): 2, 2, 4, 3, 4 (5 rolls + tweaked)
  • Magic missile adv. on D4 (+1): 4, 3, 3, 2, 2 (5 rolls + tweaked)
  • Initiative on D20 (+0): 2 (1 rolls)

Post Date: 23rd Sep, 2018 - 11:45am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 1144 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

As soon as Perry heads down, the wormlike things retreat back to their holes, leaving Poljen unmolested.

Post Date: 23rd Sep, 2018 - 12:03pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

"Finally, it's about time I got some respect around here," Perry says as he sheathes his sword. "Obviously these creatures have realized the error of their ways after witnessing up-close the sheer might and ferocity of the legendary Peregrine Pennington."

The bard turns to Mari, "See apprentice, this is how it's done. Remember that violence is not the answer to every problem."

The bard clears his throat as he sees the murderous look in the young rogue's eyes, "Ahem, anyway, we shouldn't dilly-dally now. Chop chop! Onwards to the exit! It can't be too far now."

He struts triumphantly towards the exit.

Reconcile Edited: seath on 23rd Sep, 2018 - 12:05pm

Post Date: 23rd Sep, 2018 - 3:19pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

As he passes the lairs, Lawrence speculates “I knew that fighting wasn’t the answer. If The gnome uses this passage, he has to have a way of turning off its defenses. I wonder what Perry has, other than garrulousness, that tells the creatures to retreat? Maybe because he gave a blood sample? Well, we will see what the next puzzle holds. “.

Reconcile Edited: Gknightbc on 23rd Sep, 2018 - 3:21pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
23rd Sep, 2018 - 3:58pm / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 1144

The Protector. says...

"Well, that didn't last long," Tazskan, says noting that the creatures retreated, as Perry entered.
He lands at the base, with the other's and proceeds to the exit that Poljen discovered previous.

Post Date: 23rd Sep, 2018 - 4:52pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 1144

Mari glares at Perry for a moment and then laughs." Apprentice.... I at least have the sense to not put body parts into a fountain to see if something will bite me." She grins at Perry as they walk towards the exit.

Lia studies the shaft curiously as she decides to fly a little above the ground towards the exit. No need to take a chance on a trap.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.