Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 1150 of 1199

Poljen shrugs. "It does not matter. We - Page 1150 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 27th Sep, 2018 - 2:09am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

08th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 26th Sep, 2018 - 8:40pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 1150

Lawrance turns to Velon, sweat on his brow. "You're turn. I'm done." And goes to sit down near a wall.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 26th Sep, 2018 - 8:48pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Perry smacks himself across the face after having suffered a brain meltdown. Between head bonks, tail bites, and brain melts, he is having a really rough day. He shakes his head to snap out of it and blinks at the sphinx, "Um yeah so, how can we get into the tower and talk to the gnome wizard inside? Is there an easy way to get there that avoids the army surrounding the tower? Are there any more tail-bitey things or evil puzzles on the way to the tower? If so, what are they and how do we get past them safely?"

Post Date: 26th Sep, 2018 - 9:43pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The sphinx regards Perry with a querulous expression, "Evil puzzles?"

"There is one more challenge on this path, I cannot tell you how to solve it. But I can tell you it will take cooperation and trust to make it through unscathed."

"As to making it to the tower, my understanding is that there are a number of hidden passages about, but that none of them will open without consent from the master or mistress. Such consent is difficult to obtain under the best of circumstances."

Post Date: 26th Sep, 2018 - 10:38pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 1150 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Perry looks a bit ruffled, "How can we talk to your master or mistress to get consent for entry? Has anyone else come through here recently? If so, what did they look like? What is your master or mistress holding in there that's so important to the evil army guys outside the maze?"

At this point the Bard pulls out his book to look over his notes for any miscellaneous things he wants to know, "Uh, what do you know of the Draakhorn? Where are all the dragon masks that can be used to summon Tiamat? What's your favorite pastry flavor? Do you know where we can find a man named Bodangle… Bodunk… Bodun (?) the Shark? Have you ever read the poem, "A Fool in the Fey"? If so, did you enjoy it? Does Mari over there have a boyfriend?"

Post Date: 26th Sep, 2018 - 10:59pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

"I... Do not know the context to most of these questions, my knowledge of the outside world was derived from the library of my creators, and I am incapable of leaving this place."

"I did not get a glimpse of the last group to pass through. They chose to smash me and deal with my sister instead."

"As to contacting the master and mistress, there is a speaking stone before the tower, address it and they will hear you. Though based upon what you have said, I take it there are hostiles seeking entry to the tower as well? They likely stand between you and the stone."

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 26th Sep, 2018 - 10:59pm

Post Date: 27th Sep, 2018 - 12:15am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Velon gives the exhausted looking wizard what is actually a light pat on the shoulder for once. "Well done, Lawrance, even I must acknowledge the skills of such a wizard today. Perry, put it in the book!" Velon seems quite sincere on this one.

Velon pipes up and speaks to the sphynx as well.
"Yeah, we don't really DO cooperation and trust. Quite the opposite really. Is there another option?" He turns and smiles at the group a bit, shrugging his shoulders and making light of his 'joke'.

"What more can you tell us of the wizard who lives in this tower? How can we exit this place swiftly if need be? What colors do you think would look best on Perry?"

Reconcile Edited: Cinder on 27th Sep, 2018 - 12:30am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
27th Sep, 2018 - 1:49am / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 1150

The Protector. says...

Tazskan, also congratulates Lawrence on a job well done, solving this puzzle.
"One more challenge, along this path, that's interesting," He says.
"Then there is Cyanwraith now between us and the Gnome," He continues.
"I wonder what will come first the challenge, or Cyanwraith,"? He adds.

Post Date: 27th Sep, 2018 - 2:09am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 1150

Poljen shrugs. "It does not matter. We have to go through both, so I would almost rather face the enemy first. Then we can take our time with the final challenge." He glances at Velon. "I give my word I will get cooperate with others."

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.