Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 1196 of 1199

Perry panics as he sees that Mari can't - Page 1196 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 11th Nov, 2018 - 4:26pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

25th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  1192 1193 1194 1195 1196 1197 1198 1199 
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 10th Nov, 2018 - 4:13am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 1196

Velon is just starting to feel like himself again, although lacking the benefits of the haste spell, when he hears Cyanwrath speak once more and gets hit with another blast of both thunder and necrotic energy. "OH COME ON!," he exclaims. The paladin is able to resist some of the damage and stay on his feet yet again. "This is getting old! Scion of the colorful lizard? Please, you'll be dead in a minute. Just give in!" After Poljen speak she adds "Yeah, and that!" "He has a good point. Speaking of Bahamut… "At that, Velon calls upon the true dragon God and casts a quickened Bless on himself, Poljen, Cratol and, of course, the majestic Marisaurus. "HE is here for you now, dog." At that, Velon continues his attacks.

Out of Character:

AC back to 24 now.
One last slot left for Shield if necessary.
Level 2 quickened Bless.
Still flanking with someone, I believe.
No GWM still because of his high AC.
*That was only six seconds of talking, right? wink.gif

Attack 1
Replying to: Cinder (Velon) rolled 23. (12, 11)
Bless: Replying to: Cinder (Velon) rolled 2.

Replying to: Cinder (Velon) rolled 14. (3, 11)
Bless: Replying to: Cinder (Velon) rolled 4.

Damage: Replying to: Cinder (Velon) rolled 17. (4, 13)
Crystal Damage: Replying to: Cinder (Velon) rolled 5.
Attack 2
Replying to: Cinder (Velon) rolled 12. (1, 11)
Bless: Replying to: Cinder (Velon) rolled 2.

Replying to: Cinder (Velon) rolled 29. (18, 11)
Bless: Replying to: Cinder (Velon) rolled 4.

Damage:Replying to: Cinder (Velon) rolled 18. (5, 13)
Crystal Damage:Replying to: Cinder (Velon) rolled 1.

Reconcile Edited: Cinder on 10th Nov, 2018 - 4:31am

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 11th Nov, 2018 - 12:49am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Mari bites down and once more Cyanwrath is in the ignominious position of having his head caught in the T-rex's jaws. The rest of the group gather around and continue to beat him bloody. In spite of the protection the commander enjoys, he is starting to take serious wounds from the onslaught.

It is Morgaine who finally finishes it, her blade finds a weak point in the scales on his back, and slides through. Commander Cyanwrath spasms, and his blade drops from suddenly nerveless fingers.

Post Date: 11th Nov, 2018 - 1:55am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Perry immediately drops concentration on his Polymorph spell and rushes over to check on his beloved apprentice as she reverts back to normal. He places his hands on her shoulders, "Are you alright? Feeling okay? Any injuries?" He seems genuinely concerned about her well-being while inspecting her. "You did so great, my dear."

Reconcile Edited: seath on 11th Nov, 2018 - 1:56am

11th Nov, 2018 - 2:18am / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 1196 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Protector. says...

Tazskan, notices that the battle had finnally ended. Morgaine had also ending Cyanwrath with her blade.
Now that the danger, is over he rushes over to offer assistance, with looting Cyanwrath. Also helping out retrieving the Gnome bodies, including missing heads.
He pauses, with the latter, to reflect with sadness, and honors them with a dragonborn salute befitting a warrior.

Post Date: 11th Nov, 2018 - 2:21am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Velon is relieved to see the commander fall and visibly relaxes some, surveying the field to verify that everyone is ok. He makes eye contact with Lia if possible and gives her a nod and a hint of a smile. Once he is satisfied by the state of affairs, he goes over and kneels with one knee on Cyanwrath's chest, making sure the defeated commander is conscious enough to hear his words.

"I told you that you weren't worthy of being even her pet, but you didn't want to listen. I won't waste my time trying to get any information out of you, I know you're too strong for that."

At that Velon pauses and looks up at Poljen, thinking he may have something to say as well. Pending Poljen's words, Velon continues.

"I bet you were confident in a victory here, and against us. You were wrong. I bet you were confident in achieving the return of your Goddess as well, but that will end the same way. You are far more powerful than I, but Bahamut and the Silver Blaze have come for you all the same. 'She' will suffer the same fate if she ever returns to this world, but you won't be here to show her what a good pet you can be."

At that Velon stands and holds his hammer ready. "This is for Dawnrun, and for Greenest. This is for everyone in that cave, and everyone else you've hurt. Oh, and this is for Randall."

The paladin of Bahamut thus casts booming blade onto his hammer and obliterates Cyanwrath's skull with thunder powered by draconic blood and the dragon God himself.

Out of Character:
... With great weapon master.

Wanted to let Poljen speak but I know he's away right now. Can ret-con my comments later if need be in another post.

Post Date: 11th Nov, 2018 - 3:58pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Lia sighs in relief as the dread enemy finally falls. She returns Velon's look with a grim smiie. Seeing that everyone in the party is still uprights, she looks through the clerics gear for anything of interest. After completing this she moves over to the gnome." Wondeful job everyone. I can't express how proud I am of this group." Looking down at the deceased gnome she purses her lips." At least we can bring them back." She takes out a diamond worthy of Sune and begins chanting slowly, asking Sune to restore life to their new found friends.

Mari looks dumbfounded as she returns to her normal form. She tries to speak but no words come out of her mouth. Pointing at Perry furiously she gestures back to her throat. It is obvious that she is having trouble speaking.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 11th Nov, 2018 - 3:58pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 11th Nov, 2018 - 4:16pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 1196

Just before Velon swings his hammer, Cyanwrath croaks out, "Thank you" One hard magic impelled stroke later, and the half dragon's skull partially caves in. The commander's form twitches one last time, and then is still.

Autumn limps up to the group, something seems to have been damaged in her leg. Addressing Lia as the cleric begins to work on the gnome she states, "We're glad for the offer, but there's no need. At this point the spell won't work anyways. Save your diamond."

Winter's voice can be heard from the tower, "Is everyone all right out there? The master and mistress should be waking up shortly."

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 11th Nov, 2018 - 4:23pm

Post Date: 11th Nov, 2018 - 4:26pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 1196

Perry panics as he sees that Mari can't speak, though it might be a good thing for him at this point given her current facial expression. He gives her a sheepish grin as he rubs the back of his head with his right hand, "Ah, sorry, that must have really hurt. Come here."

He puts his hand up to her neck and imitates a musical note with his voice. Fey magic begins shimmering around her neck and soothing the wounds a little bit.

"There, how's that?" Perry asks.

Specific Action: Healing word to help poor Mari's throat

Out of Character: I know healing word isn't touch but it's RP flavor.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.