Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Character Creation - Page 22 of 58

And while Poljen would certainly have outright - Page 22 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 3rd Jan, 2017 - 3:08am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

16th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 58 pgs.  18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26  ...Latest (58) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 2nd Jan, 2017 - 11:49pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Character Creation
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Character Creation - Page 22

Yes, that is a good idea about keeping the fact that she is your sister inside the group. If outside forces found out she would be a weakness of yours that could be targeted and used against you.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 3rd Jan, 2017 - 12:33am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Creation Character RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Yeah, I think you wouldn't have much difficulty convincing the rest to keep mum about it. Of course, whether or not they'll spill while deep in their flagons of ale or something is another question tongue.gif.

3rd Jan, 2017 - 12:38am / Post ID: #
Onwen Brecht
Wizard Necromancer
Character
Loner / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Retired Retired

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Character Creation Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Friendly Necromancer says...

international QUOTE
Once per level, you can attempt an Arcana check to fully decipher a spell from the grimoire of the dead necromancer, at which point you can copy it normally.

Are these rolls I should make now and assume that Onwen has already studied the grimoire or should I make occasional checks during long rests throughout the game to represent ongoing study?

Post Date: 3rd Jan, 2017 - 12:46am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 22 Creation Character RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

That's from now on, not retroactively. I'll grant you one spell right now, I'll determine exactly what shortly.

3rd Jan, 2017 - 1:15am / Post ID: #
Sarai Tzzerit
Rogue 2 Wizard 2
Character
Loner / Center
Character Sheet ◀
Retired Retired

Creation Character RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Shaper of Thoughts says...

Being a wizard, Sar'ai also had some interest in the texts and such of the necromancer, however she would yield to Onwen's claims as she is more interested in "Cloak and dagger" magics. She also would more than likely have been the first to speak up in Onwen's defense of the merit of keeping the grimoire, for "Academic's sake". Though she definitely takes more of interest in trying to decipher his interests on such magic, if he has not already told Sar'ai or the group about his background.

Reconcile Edited: Brandonfett on 3rd Jan, 2017 - 1:17am

Post Date: 3rd Jan, 2017 - 2:37am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Assuming Onwen is amenable to such, Sarai is free to assist him in deciphering those spells, and to copy them for her own use.

And speaking of, Aericsteele should check the GM notes section, he's got a little something new there.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 3rd Jan, 2017 - 2:38am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
3rd Jan, 2017 - 2:52am / Post ID: #
Onwen Brecht
Wizard Necromancer
Character
Loner / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Retired Retired

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Character Creation - Page 22

The Friendly Necromancer says...

Onwen would not be opposed to Sarai aiding him in deciphering the text though he would not discuss his ultimate goals with her and generally passes off his interest in things like necromancy as a general desire for knowledge. He has never mentioned Audreeana to the other party members.

Post Date: 3rd Jan, 2017 - 3:08am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Character Creation D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 22

And while Poljen would certainly have outright flirted with Elyria, regardless of Geoffroy's stink-eye, he will also offer to assist in her martial training. In his tribe, women were considered equals, and many were skilled warriors. It is just practical for everyone in the tribe to be as sharp as possible. And while in his cups, he does not let slip secrets. He gets tipsy, not outright drunk often, due to his size and stamina. But he has been heard to declare, when having imbibed a fair bit, that the group, "Is my tribe, my clan, my family."

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Character Creation

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.