Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Character Creation - Page 44 of 58

I've set it so you can edit it again, - Page 44 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 17th Oct, 2017 - 4:49am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

27th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 58 pgs.  40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48  ...Latest (58) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
14th Oct, 2017 - 7:02am / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Character Creation - Page 44

The Quiet Shadow says...

I believe that I made the updates needed to Zarra's character sheet, let me know if I missed anything. Only thing that I haven't done is update gold and equipment.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 14th Oct, 2017 - 10:20am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Character Creation
A Friend

Creation Character RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Daishain, I think that she is complete besides her history and her background. I have a rough outline and will work on that. Can you place her into editing so I can finish her? I'm locked out currently. Her two uncommon magic items will be bought for full price. The cloak of the bat will be bought on the black market to save money. She has a criminal background which will hopefully help her to not get taken advantage of with faulty gear this time.

Post Date: 15th Oct, 2017 - 1:17am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Character Creation Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Okay Daishain, I am finished with her. When you have a chance please look my sheet over to see if I am missing anything.

Post Date: 15th Oct, 2017 - 1:52am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 44 Creation Character RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Took a look, didn't see anything off, though I'll double check later. Character is set to active.

Post Date: 17th Oct, 2017 - 1:11am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Creation Character RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Hi Daishain,

I was wondering if there was still room in your game for one more? I am new to Play By Post but not to Role-playing Games.

If there was room I was thinking of making a Half-Elf Swashbuckler 4/Warlock 2 (Archfey Patron). My character concept is someone who years ago as a young urchin, found his way into the Feywild, he survived by his wits for a time until being discovered by a member of the Seelie court. Impressed by his resourcefulness he has been recruited as an agent of the fey to be their eyes and ears on the Material Plane. Time has passed and he is an adult now, looking for interesting places to be and things to do to appease his patron

The 2 levels of Warlock are for flavour and to gain the "Mask of Many Faces" invocation. I wouldn't be taking Eldritch Blast, instead opting for a melee hit and run approach.

Post Date: 17th Oct, 2017 - 2:36am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Greetings, you are certainly welcome to make up a character.

The first page of this thread was slightly out of date, we just hit a transition point. Of immediate import to you, you'd be starting at level 7 rather than 6.

Couple of other things to bear in mind aside from the stuff at the start of this thread:
-Initial budget is 2,500 gp, gear provided by your class is not counted against this
-common, uncommon, and rare magic items cost 150,500,2000 respectively. However, I offer players a gamble. You can purchase items off of the black market for a 50% discount, but there is a fairly high chance that there is something wrong with it. It might be cursed, or tagged with an arcane mark leading an irate former owner towards his stolen property.
-There are several house rules in play, most of which expand on character options, have a gander at them here Source 5g

To actually get a character sheet going, there's a button at the top left of this thread.

Fair warning, I try to keep a steady pace in the game, for the sake of everyone involved. If you don't post for a good while when others are waiting on you, you'll be skipped and/or partially NPCed. We all know that life happens, but in between such things, can you commit to being reliable?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 17th Oct, 2017 - 4:29am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Character Creation - Page 44

Hey Daishain,

I can commit to being reliable, if that changes at all, you will be the first to know!

I have created my character. I bought 2 uncommon items: Rapier +1 and Slippers of spider climbing.
I did forget to record the remaining gold, once I can get back in to edit, I will add it.

Post Date: 17th Oct, 2017 - 4:49am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Character Creation D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 44

I've set it so you can edit it again, easy way to get back there is to click on the CS button to the right of one of your posts.

I'll take a close look at him when I get a chance, likely tomorrow morning.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Character Creation

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.