Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Character Creation - Page 51 of 58

Daishain, I think I have enough together now - Page 51 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 4th Dec, 2017 - 2:18am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

26th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 58 pgs.  47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55  ...Latest (58) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 2nd Dec, 2017 - 1:08pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Character Creation
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Character Creation - Page 51

The sheet I saw was for a Warlock. If Chaerie wishes to jump in, they're welcome to post here.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 2nd Dec, 2017 - 1:17pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Creation Character RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

The title says warlock but go into the sheet and it says Wizard. It looks like a wizard to me but I'm not super familiar with them.

2nd Dec, 2017 - 1:59pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Character Creation Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Quiet Shadow says...

One combination I found that was very effective, at least for a skill monkey focused character, is a level of Half Elf Rogue going into a Bard Collage of Lore. It was actually a combination I was wanting to try at some point, especially for one character I have in mind.

Post Date: 2nd Dec, 2017 - 4:05pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 51 Creation Character RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Daishain,

I would be happy to play a half elf shadow sorcerer who specializes as a bounty hunter if that works. His spells will focus on control and buffing.

It sounds like druid is wide open, but I don't care for the class.

Post Date: 2nd Dec, 2017 - 4:14pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Creation Character RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

If that's what you wish to do, go for it. First post of this page details stuff you'll want to know about making a character for this game. To actually get an official sheet started, there's a button at the top of this page.

Let me know if you need any assistance.

Post Date: 3rd Dec, 2017 - 6:28pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I just finished the major points to my character's appearance and background. I will polish it and add his stats tomorrow, but this should give you a good idea.

Two questions. First, I envision him as a romantic Spaniard. Any regions that you could recommend that might fit that for his homeland? Second, what kind of equipment/ magical items do people have?

Thanks!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 3rd Dec, 2017 - 7:38pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Character Creation - Page 51

Hmm, not a true expert on the setting, but the closest to Spain I can think of would be the Kingdom of Amn.

As to magic items, take a look through your fellow's character sheets if looking for stuff already on hand.

4th Dec, 2017 - 2:18am / Post ID: #
Nikolaos Willahelm

Character
Novice / Left Rear Flank
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Character Creation D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 51

The Awakened says...

Daishain, I think I have enough together now to play. Please give it a look and tell me what you think. I do wonder though what your feelings about me changing some up some of my spell selection down the road if I end up not being happy with something I selected.

Anronrosby, pending Dungeon Master approval I don't see why my muggers wouldn't have ties to the Cult of the Dragon.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Character Creation

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.