Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Character Creation - Page 53 of 58

Could the spellcasters take a moment to talk - Page 53 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 8th Dec, 2017 - 4:18pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

26th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 58 pgs.  49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57  ...Latest (58) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
5th Dec, 2017 - 1:52am / Post ID: #
Nikolaos Willahelm

Character
Novice / Left Rear Flank
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Character Creation - Page 53

The Awakened says...

I would be happy with having hired Ignazio to help me recover a saint's finger bone or some other Mcguffin, if that's ok with him.
For my benefit I would like to know if there is anything going on currently in the campaign that I would need to know about. It's been going on for a while and there is now a significant amount to read.
Riding a griffon up to a flying castle will make for a good story for Nikolaos to tell later in the tavern.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 5th Dec, 2017 - 2:15am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Character Creation
A Friend

Creation Character RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

The main thing you would be aware of is that the Cult of Dragonkind, a group known for its worship of Tiamat and creation of dracoliches, has been causing a lot of trouble lately. Raiding settlements, mostly to steal people and valuable things for unknown purposes.

What isn't well known is that a great deal of wealth is being ferried from across Faerun to a single location. Castle Skyreach, a flying fortress stolen from the enigmatic Cloud Giants, and the party's current location, is a vital link in this supply line.

The basic idea here is that clever divination work in pinpointing the location of whatever you are after led you to this place. It being in the air and on the move, you used the teleportation network to get ahead of it and on gryphonback to intercept.

As to your particular macguffin, they wouldn't have bothered taking a saint's finger bone or things of that nature. As a suggestion, it could be a minor magical artifact of Lathander, one connected to a church that may have asked him for assistance in retrieving it.

Post Date: 5th Dec, 2017 - 5:05am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Character Creation Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Sorry about the item flub. I think I used the wrong resource for that. I will just go with the ring of protection right now. I updated my wolf's basic stats and will be rolling for my health.

Otherwise, Ignazio is happy to be hired out by Nikolaous o to assist in retrieving whatever trinket he desires.

5th Dec, 2017 - 12:49pm / Post ID: #
Nikolaos Willahelm

Character
Novice / Left Rear Flank
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

Page 53 Creation Character RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Awakened says...

Nikolaos has been sent to recover a sundial once gifted by Lathander to a temple. While he may not know the full extent of it's power here is what he does know. It produces its own light so that it can tell time without being aligned to the sun. It also with either a quick ritual or command phrase be used to bring Dawn early recharging magical items nearby which normally only recharge at dawn.

Post Date: 5th Dec, 2017 - 3:33pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Creation Character RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

That certainly works.

All righty then, you guys are good to go, your cue to jump in has been posted. Make your move in the main thread when ready.

And this game is officially full up for the first time since starting, all ten seats have been filled. We've been very close to full for most of it, just not quite there.

Post Date: 6th Dec, 2017 - 11:42pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

KingOwlbear, what class is your character? Bard and Cleric or Divine Bard 7? Just so I can predict where you'll be involved *smile*.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
6th Dec, 2017 - 11:49pm / Post ID: #
Nikolaos Willahelm

Character
Novice / Left Rear Flank
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Character Creation - Page 53

The Awakened says...

He has 6 levels of bard and one of cleric. Feel free to check out my character sheet if you like.

Post Date: 8th Dec, 2017 - 4:18pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Character Creation D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 53

Could the spellcasters take a moment to talk about their fighting styles/strategies? I know we would eventually have to discuss this in character as well, but it might be helpful to understand one another so their isn't too much overlap or hesitation.

Ignazio's strengths consist in control and buffing/debuffing. His shadow hound gives a single target disadvantage against his spells, so he uses things like hold person to paralyze and banishment for really intense situations. The biggest buff spells he has currently are haste and invisibility, which he can twin cast.

Depending on initiative and the situation, he is likely to start by hasting the melee fighters and then blasting and controlling.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Character Creation

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.