Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 132 of 948

There'd currently be an increasing - Page 132 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 3rd Apr, 2017 - 4:49am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

01st September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 948 pgs.  128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Related Information to Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
NOTE: Anything related to your schedule, why you could not Post, issues at home, your plans for the future and so forth go in your Introduction, NOT in this Thread. You can access your Introduction at anytime- use the button that says "My Intro" within your Posts or from your Profile. Additionally, to befriend someone, get to to know them, carry on small talk and so forth please use their Introduction by clicking on the same "My Intro" button on their Profile or Post.
2nd Apr, 2017 - 4:39am / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 132

The Quiet Shadow says...

Sighs, I will see to catching up tomorrow and try to work on my activity. It has been frustrating being away and so busy. I will see it that Geoffroy starts actually doing something.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 2nd Apr, 2017 - 4:40am

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 2nd Apr, 2017 - 12:11pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

In response to Abn's query, an estimate of range puts it at about 15 miles away from the town. It is moving fast, but will still take several minutes to arrive in ballista range, let alone crossbow range.

Since it is shortly going to matter, it should be noted that it takes 2 rounds to load the weapon, and a third just to aim. I may ask for 2 rounds to aim if you're having to turn the thing around entirely.

You should also be aware that the ballistas are not in the same location. They're on top of towers on opposite sides of the fort.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 2nd Apr, 2017 - 12:20pm

Post Date: 2nd Apr, 2017 - 12:29pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Ah, then the ballista shots Fay took will shoot at the enemy command group. If they can't target them because the group is out of range or behind cover, they will target the kill boxes.

Reconcile Edited: Abnninja on 2nd Apr, 2017 - 12:30pm

Post Date: 2nd Apr, 2017 - 3:39pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 132 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Just letting you know I Activated the third gem. It gave me a +2 towards one type of monster. Due to his upbringing and what happened to him as a young lass he would have studied how to attack and kill Orcs for what they did. Thus I chose the +2 to hit and damage to Orcs.

Post Date: 2nd Apr, 2017 - 10:33pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

In response to Abn's query,

The barn is a little under 700 feet off. Longbow and ballista can reach it, but not much else.

Unfortunately, in regards to volley fire, those civilians you're using to provide the bulk of the outgoing arrows are going to be rather tough to keep… focused, and it is only going to get worse as the dragon approaches.

The militia, especially those under Tallis, are made of somewhat sterner stuff, but they're few in number, and more than a little uneasy as well.

Edit: been a bit quiet, so just in case it was missed, there's an update at the bottom of page 164.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 3rd Apr, 2017 - 2:10am

Post Date: 3rd Apr, 2017 - 3:17am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Since the kill box escapade is over, Poljen would advise the civilian types to get back inside the fort proper. Tallis and her militia are obviously going to stay topside to shoot at the dragon, though Poljen try to rally a group to ride forth in an attempt to keep the dragon's attention divided so hopefully Onthar and company can get out and we can all take turns falling back and fighting a retreating action to the tunnel. I will try to post it properly tomorrow.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
3rd Apr, 2017 - 4:41am / Post ID: #
Onwen Brecht
Wizard Necromancer
Character
Loner / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Retired Retired

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 132

The Friendly Necromancer says...

Am I correct in that, from his position in the cavern, Onwen has no idea about what is transpiring outside? Looks like things are going south but I don't want to metagame and throw Onwen into the situation when he would not reasonably know that there actually is a situation going on.

Post Date: 3rd Apr, 2017 - 4:49am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 132

There'd currently be an increasing number of people filing into the cavern talking about a dragon out there.

The rumor mill down here isn't exactly useful, but Onwen, Nyzahr, or Cratol would be able to corner an actual witness with a little effort and get better details if they are so inclined.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.