Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 527 of 948

The bracelet currently being worn as a necklace - Page 527 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 7th Dec, 2017 - 12:45am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

16th June 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 948 pgs.  523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Related Information to Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
NOTE: Anything related to your schedule, why you could not Post, issues at home, your plans for the future and so forth go in your Introduction, NOT in this Thread. You can access your Introduction at anytime- use the button that says "My Intro" within your Posts or from your Profile. Additionally, to befriend someone, get to to know them, carry on small talk and so forth please use their Introduction by clicking on the same "My Intro" button on their Profile or Post.
Post Date: 6th Dec, 2017 - 6:32pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 527

I'd like to have Lawrance's Spell store ring contain at least one heal spell of any level. It's always good to have some basic healing. Anyone spare any?

Sponsored Links:
6th Dec, 2017 - 10:12pm / Post ID: #
Nikolaos Willahelm

Character
Novice / Left Rear Flank
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Awakened says...

For healing I mostly plan on using healing word as a bonus action when someone needs it and out of combat using Aura of vitality for big healing. Mostly during combat I will be using concentration on control and debuff spells.
During short rests he will use song of healing to get an extra d6 to anyone who spends a hit die. Also inspiring leader feat may also take some pressure off.

Post Date: 6th Dec, 2017 - 10:52pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

It's not that. Lawrance has a Ring of Spell Storing that I put a level 1 heal of some kind into. Anyone who has spell slots before the long rest can charge it with whatever they have available. Healing Word would do fine, if you can spare it.

Reconcile Edited: Gknightbc on 6th Dec, 2017 - 10:52pm

6th Dec, 2017 - 11:12pm / Post ID: #
Nikolaos Willahelm

Character
Novice / Left Rear Flank
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 527 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Awakened says...

I can spare a casting of healing word unless someone else offers something better. The detailed rambling about how he plans on healing was in response to Kyrroeth.

Post Date: 6th Dec, 2017 - 11:31pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

I accept your kind donation to the party's advantage in emergency situations *smile* It'll be used as appropriately as I see fit. 1d4+3 Healing Word.

Post Date: 7th Dec, 2017 - 12:29am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thank you Kingowlbear. She uses healing word or mass healing word during combat if it is desperate. I'll make sure to be ready with those still. Those temporary hitpoints and out of combat healing will be most helpful. You have seen our propensity to get in over our heads sometimes *wink*.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 7th Dec, 2017 - 12:42am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 527

Do not forget to memorize some remove curse spells so that we can get Poljen and Cratol healed from their curse.

Post Date: 7th Dec, 2017 - 12:45am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 527

The bracelet currently being worn as a necklace Is a bracelet of heartfelt blows. It requires attunement, but grants a damage bonus to melee strikes equal to the wearer's Charisma score.

The crystal of energy assault used by Poljen until recently can be detached from his old weapon and applied to another. Including the greataxe he has adopted as his most favored child.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.