Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 622 of 948

He's not gone yet, it's the - Page 622 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 1st Jan, 2018 - 3:24pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

03rd May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 948 pgs.  618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Related Information to Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
NOTE: Anything related to your schedule, why you could not Post, issues at home, your plans for the future and so forth go in your Introduction, NOT in this Thread. You can access your Introduction at anytime- use the button that says "My Intro" within your Posts or from your Profile. Additionally, to befriend someone, get to to know them, carry on small talk and so forth please use their Introduction by clicking on the same "My Intro" button on their Profile or Post.
Post Date: 1st Jan, 2018 - 2:54pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 622

Trammet was left outside yes? Then I am afraid he won't get here in time to render assistance.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 1st Jan, 2018 - 2:59pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

I figured, but I had to ask. And speaking of needing to ask, I am not sure he had a slot available, but any chance Niko could have Counterspelled whatever the dragon just cast to vanish?

Post Date: 1st Jan, 2018 - 3:05pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

No to counterspell, but a readied dispel would work. It's the same blink spell as before, for the duration, the subject has a 50percent shot of popping into the ethereal plane at the end of their turn, they reappear at the beginning of it. It's a very effective way to avoid a beating, if luck is on your side.

1st Jan, 2018 - 3:17pm / Post ID: #
Nikolaos Willahelm

Character
Novice / Left Rear Flank
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 622 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Awakened says...

He had already burned his high level spell slots so he didn't have a way of dispelling the magic. I was going for a knock out blow but the dice went the wrong way.

Post Date: 1st Jan, 2018 - 3:21pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Ugh. This is rapidly turning into a disaster. We've lost the reason for the mission. I guess it's retreat now or it's time for a character rolling party. This dragon has taken the best we have to offer.

It's frustrating to lose the mask. If we have to teleport back empty handed we should probably not tell Simon the truth of how this happened *wink*.

Post Date: 1st Jan, 2018 - 3:23pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Yeah, I thought you did not have the slot. It still has to come back, and if anyone has anything left, they might as well try it. Stay spread out, any cantrips or small spells that do any damage should be ready. If the dragon does not disappear, blast it. If it does, keep waiting, save some lives maybe… Niko and Lawrance still can ready spells for when it comes back, regardless of whether it will disappear. If they have anything left.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 1st Jan, 2018 - 3:23pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 622

People should get attacks while he heads towards Zarras body if we can take him down before he disappears again then he would not have left with the mask.

Post Date: 1st Jan, 2018 - 3:24pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 622

He's not gone yet, it's the same story as before, he'll reappear again within a few paces of where he left, bag with the mask still in claws. You just need to stop him from leaving.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.