Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 632 of 948

Daishain, I'll just go ahead and level - Page 632 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 3rd Jan, 2018 - 7:38pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

25th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 948 pgs.  628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Related Information to Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
NOTE: Anything related to your schedule, why you could not Post, issues at home, your plans for the future and so forth go in your Introduction, NOT in this Thread. You can access your Introduction at anytime- use the button that says "My Intro" within your Posts or from your Profile. Additionally, to befriend someone, get to to know them, carry on small talk and so forth please use their Introduction by clicking on the same "My Intro" button on their Profile or Post.
Post Date: 3rd Jan, 2018 - 5:24pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 632

That is very true. I have been thinking about how to make Velon truly super tanky, in a very different way from Poljen. I had wavered for a while, thinking perhaps he should stand back and keep Haste up on Poljen, only coming in if things get bad, but now he has the +Charisma to melee too. I also think I could make Shield work better now, posting specifically in the Out of Character section each round when I'd want it to be used, such as in a boss fight or to maintain an important concentration spell. If I could also get absorb elements since, as seen vs the dragon breath, all the AC in the world can sometimes still be useless, that would really preserve his HP much better (And save Lia).

I'm glad you're still up for using the rings, Ky. Would like to try to really make the most of that.

I'm going to have to try to coerce the dungeon master on some spell changes. RAW, if I were to take Paladin levels for a while, I'd never be allowed to change out even one Sorcerer spell for the rest of the campaign. That's pretty rough. Maybe Daishain will be kind, or maybe we can coerce him that people could make an extra spell change or two in honor of Xanathar's coming out so we can try newer content *wink*.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 3rd Jan, 2018 - 5:27pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Yes, yes, you can swap out a single sorcerer spell upon leveling up in paladin.

Speaking of which, yes, everyone is going up to level eight.

Post Date: 3rd Jan, 2018 - 5:30pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Once again on leveling up to eighth level Cratol will take average +1 hit point If I remember correct at eighth level we can increase one ability score by 2 or two by 1.

Post Date: 3rd Jan, 2018 - 5:32pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 632 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

(Laugh), what a kind and generous Dungeon Master *smile* Thank you!

Oh man, big decisions to make right now. Rare item, which class level to take, what one spell to change, etc.!

3rd Jan, 2018 - 6:19pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Quiet Shadow says...

Well now, if that is the case I was considering the feats Sharpshooter and perhaps Crossbow Expert. The latter case it may not work quite as well since I did gave Zarra move on to using a bow to take advantage of the magic item she currently has.

Also, I'll definitely be taking advantage of being able to swap how to spell. Perhaps True Strike, since I generally never have the opportunity to really use it.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 3rd Jan, 2018 - 6:21pm

3rd Jan, 2018 - 6:19pm / Post ID: #
Nikolaos Willahelm

Character
Novice / Left Rear Flank
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

The Awakened says...

Hooray level up! Nikolaos will take the average HP gain +1 for Con. He will also learn Polymorph. He may want to swap out a spell but that will require a little thought. Not getting an ASI due to multiclass.
As far as using the scales for armor I think Nikolaos would enjoy having the scale mail listed in the DMG. Assuming no one would take offense to such an act, and that we can find someone to craft it. In games that I've played before players were always gun ho about butchering dead dragons like a pig, and using everything but the squeal.
How would people (Especially Dai) fell about Nikolaos finding Daern's Instant Fortress in the horde and laying claim to it? He could use it as a grenade or landmine and give more fragile members a place to go when threatened. Also tiny hut is starting to get a bit crammed with this party size.
Finally if there is a cloak of protection floating around and no one is using it, Nikolaos would love to have it.

Reconcile Edited: Kingowlbear on 3rd Jan, 2018 - 6:21pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 3rd Jan, 2018 - 6:32pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 632

You can have Velon's cloak of protection IF Cratol didn't already claim it. KN, can you confirm?

Yeah no ASI here due to multiclass, but next level (Paladin 4 probably). We'll also get a boost to Proficiency then!

I'm not sure I've ever even made it to level 8 in any other campaign in my relatively brief (<2 year) stretch since taking up Dungeons & Dragons. Credit to the Dungeon Master and lots of good players for keeping this going strong for so long now. Thanks!

Post Date: 3rd Jan, 2018 - 7:38pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 632

Daishain, I'll just go ahead and level Lia up since I'm about to bring her back. She will use her ASI for +2 to wisdom. Lia will take the average hit points plus 1 as always. Does she come back as is gold wise or does she get something to keep her close to par with the group?

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.