Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 649 of 948

Basically the way I've been running - Page 649 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 15th Jan, 2018 - 5:54pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 948 pgs.  645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Related Information to Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
NOTE: Anything related to your schedule, why you could not Post, issues at home, your plans for the future and so forth go in your Introduction, NOT in this Thread. You can access your Introduction at anytime- use the button that says "My Intro" within your Posts or from your Profile. Additionally, to befriend someone, get to to know them, carry on small talk and so forth please use their Introduction by clicking on the same "My Intro" button on their Profile or Post.
Post Date: 15th Jan, 2018 - 4:03pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 649

Cinder, I'm not sure by this time why the numbers mismatch, but I'm happy to add more to my character's total. The diamonds should not be considered individual treasure, but if they get used for an individual's purpose, then they would need to recompense. The castle funds should be enough for a couple of months at least, barring spending it on renovations or armory. We do need some place we want to store all the leftover gear, probably in a thick enough wall in the control room? This would include the giant king's stuff that isn't going to be repurposed. We should head to the Citiadel to get what we need and what the cost would be to make the Long bow into a ballista.

Sponsored Links:
15th Jan, 2018 - 4:17pm / Post ID: #
Nikolaos Willahelm

Character
Novice / Left Rear Flank
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Awakened says...

After Cratol's extremely generous donation I am no longer worried about the budget. Once we get to a major market, would it expedite things to all have a wish list of magic or unusual items purchased at the prices I used at character generation? Then Dai could veto them if he deems appropriate.

For reference: Default price for magic items is 150,500,2000 for common uncommon and rare.

Post Date: 15th Jan, 2018 - 4:32pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Ok, cool, thanks. Yes I agree we should establish some sort of vault for storage of sensitive items. I'll make a post in the main thread with Velon urging everyone to get ready to leave so we can move things along.

Ok so it seems Daishain has opened the market up nicely for us now that we can travel so easily. I'm going to go ahead and buy the previously discussed Cloak of Displacement and, since that is another boon to attacks against Velon's AC, have my spell change be for Absorb Elements instead of Shield to cover some serious defensive gaps against spell attacks.

Post Date: 15th Jan, 2018 - 4:40pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 649 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

From all the documentation in 5e, magic items are rare and such, but Giants in the Playground has a Sane Magical Items Price list that most people work from.
Considering that we had Silas and gang visit us after only a couple of days, we still weren't going to leave until two weeks had passed, I thought. That time is needed for Poppo & Lawrance at least, to copy spells and such, as well as Cratol to manage his kingdom. We should also consider that we could hire the unskilled labourers/staff from here, as Dia mentioned the Citadel would not have many suitable employees. Except perhaps an open-minded gunnery officer *smile*.

Post Date: 15th Jan, 2018 - 5:10pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

The reason I stated a month in the main thread is this should allow time for Lia to rejoin us now that Loriaries has departed so we once again have a strong healer among us. This will help some of us be better able to fight better and longer.

15th Jan, 2018 - 5:13pm / Post ID: #
Nikolaos Willahelm

Character
Novice / Left Rear Flank
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

The Awakened says...

I hadn't seen that list before, it's neat. I was just going by what Daishain had said during character creation. I am sure we could find at least a skeleton crew of trustworthy unskilled laborers before we take off.

Is this the list you were talking about? [link removed]

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 15th Jan, 2018 - 5:47pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 649

Yes, that's the one. It all depends on how common magic is, in Dai's universe. If we can shop items on MSRP lists, then it's very common. I know I'd buy a couple of items, given the availability.

Post Date: 15th Jan, 2018 - 5:54pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 649

Basically the way I've been running it, is that you can buy up to Rare items for the prices listed by Kingowlbear so long as you are able to access a major market. Very Rare items may or may not be available for immediate purchase (Ask and I will make a roll) if not, acquiring it will require a commission or a minor side quest. Legendary or Artifact items will require a side quest.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.