Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 659 of 948

If appropriate Nikolaos would have performed - Page 659 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 25th Jan, 2018 - 2:44am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

27th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 948 pgs.  655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Related Information to Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
NOTE: Anything related to your schedule, why you could not Post, issues at home, your plans for the future and so forth go in your Introduction, NOT in this Thread. You can access your Introduction at anytime- use the button that says "My Intro" within your Posts or from your Profile. Additionally, to befriend someone, get to to know them, carry on small talk and so forth please use their Introduction by clicking on the same "My Intro" button on their Profile or Post.
Post Date: 24th Jan, 2018 - 11:43pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 659

Hm, with so many things to concern ourselves with I had forgotten. I agree with KN that we would have simply disposed of the cultists one way or another. Any giants resting peacefully surely would have been left undisturbed. That leaves the matter of any giants left in a not so ceremonial, restful state, especially King Blagothkus. He was propped up in a not so pretty fashion by those that killed him, correct? I would think we would have wanted to move him a) because we had befriended his dear wife who aided us greatly and b) so we don't have a massive rotting corpse stinking up the place and bringing health issues upon us. What would we have done with a giant, though? Bring him to the crypts?

The only other thing I could think of is the pile of bones the vampire coffin was in. They were probably left as a pile on the floor. Would we have cleaned them up and put them back in the crypt? We have had many other priorities but also some free days and have been bringing people in to clean up the place (Or maybe only guard it so far). Hm…

Where there giants left in any other poor positions that I don't recall, Daishain?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 24th Jan, 2018 - 11:49pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

I don't doubt that all the cultists bodies would have been disposed of, although I would have pushed from dropping them into the giant's toilet. The giant skeleton would have gathered up and put back into the crypt it came from, and the King's body brought down to the crypt, as well. The dragon would have been left, perhaps shifted into a corner somewhere as we melted the cavern, as there was some talk about butchering it for armor, etc. The Fire Giants would have been the only questionable disposal, as I'd have been inclined to have them join the cultists, but there may be an argument for keeping them in the crypt. All the leftover bodies that we kept would have to have been preserved in some manner. Possibly Ice spells until we found a final resting place for them?

Post Date: 25th Jan, 2018 - 1:53am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Daishain, I can think of a few "Details" that Poljen will tell that I would put in a post. But how much of the tale do you want me to post? The whole thing? Or can I summarize, and post certain highlights? If you want the full tale, I may have to post tomorrow.

Post Date: 25th Jan, 2018 - 1:59am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 659 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Probably not the whole thing. The rest of the group just got invited to join you in the stedding for a feast. Perhaps they could arrive to see and hear the end of Poljen's third retelling of the dragon fight or something along those lines?

Post Date: 25th Jan, 2018 - 2:03am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

I can work with that. I should be able to get something done tonight in that case… at least I think I can.

Post Date: 25th Jan, 2018 - 2:05am / Post ID: #

A Friend

If the main group hasn't accepted the invitation by the time you need to get going, feel free to just PM what you've got to me and I can work his part into the main thread post I'd be making.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 25th Jan, 2018 - 2:08am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 659

Velon needs to accept and also find out where we can land - or we go for a Thunderbird ride?

25th Jan, 2018 - 2:44am / Post ID: #
Nikolaos Willahelm

Character
Novice / Left Rear Flank
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 659

The Awakened says...

If appropriate Nikolaos would have performed ceremony spell as a ritual. Still away from my books so I'm working from memory. I will pay for the spell component when I get a chance.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.