Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 663 of 948

Yup, the inconsistent behavior was a good - Page 663 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 30th Jan, 2018 - 8:08pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

10th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 948 pgs.  659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Related Information to Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
NOTE: Anything related to your schedule, why you could not Post, issues at home, your plans for the future and so forth go in your Introduction, NOT in this Thread. You can access your Introduction at anytime- use the button that says "My Intro" within your Posts or from your Profile. Additionally, to befriend someone, get to to know them, carry on small talk and so forth please use their Introduction by clicking on the same "My Intro" button on their Profile or Post.
Post Date: 30th Jan, 2018 - 3:05pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 663

I believe that are currently waiting on Paul to advance things with the new character.

Since we haven't heard from him in a bit, I suggest that someone steps in and takes the conversation in a different direction. Nikolaos having heard Perry's request for privacy is not out of the question for instance.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 30th Jan, 2018 - 3:09pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Daishain, is ChristianD (Poppo) still in the game. He hasn't posted in a week or two now unless I missed it.

Post Date: 30th Jan, 2018 - 3:11pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

He stated he'd be busy for a while, check his intro thread. But yes, I'm starting to get a little worried about him.

Post Date: 30th Jan, 2018 - 6:54pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 663 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

I know some people have been rolling Insight checks and whatnot on "Penelope." Dai, just posting here to let you and folks know that everything she's said so far has been truthful. Other than not actually being Penelope, which she already admitted, she seems to be telling the truth.

Post Date: 30th Jan, 2018 - 7:25pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Well, we can't Metagame this encounter, and our party is worried about Zhent infiltration or other nefarious groups trying to take our stuff, so… biggrin.gif You're in for it.

Post Date: 30th Jan, 2018 - 7:30pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

(Laugh), I know. Not trying to get people to stop. It fits the current situation. Just letting Dai know so he can make the ruling on the outcome of the Insight rolls. Perhaps it would have been better as a PM to Dai instead to avoid metagaming altogether.

Reconcile Edited: seath on 30th Jan, 2018 - 7:31pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
30th Jan, 2018 - 8:03pm / Post ID: #
Nikolaos Willahelm

Character
Novice / Left Rear Flank
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 663

The Awakened says...

I have to remember that Nikolaos doesn't know about the big reveal within the party. He just caught the inconsistent behavior and was more curious than nervous.

Post Date: 30th Jan, 2018 - 8:08pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 663

Yup, the inconsistent behavior was a good catch. I certainly didn't intend to be inconsistent, but that elf turned out to be a bit of a hurdle!

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.