Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 665 of 948

Lawrance is considering Polymorphing someone, - Page 665 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 31st Jan, 2018 - 5:28pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

09th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 948 pgs.  661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Related Information to Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
NOTE: Anything related to your schedule, why you could not Post, issues at home, your plans for the future and so forth go in your Introduction, NOT in this Thread. You can access your Introduction at anytime- use the button that says "My Intro" within your Posts or from your Profile. Additionally, to befriend someone, get to to know them, carry on small talk and so forth please use their Introduction by clicking on the same "My Intro" button on their Profile or Post.
30th Jan, 2018 - 11:41pm / Post ID: #
Nikolaos Willahelm

Character
Novice / Left Rear Flank
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 665

The Awakened says...

Zone of truth should effect everyone in 15' radius so depending on where Perry is sitting, it might effect people's role-playing decisions if they plan on lying when the spell is still up.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 31st Jan, 2018 - 3:06pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Maybe I should have made clear that Poljen meant in the courtyard of Skyreach for the possible scrimmage.

Post Date: 31st Jan, 2018 - 3:10pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

As long as the courtyard is pretty big and open, then that sounds okay. Either that or a large field outside or something.

Post Date: 31st Jan, 2018 - 3:17pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 665 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Yeah I was picturing either of those options, depending on whether people wanted the stranger in the castle or not. Either way it would be far from town.

What other means would people like to use to verify the intent of this new trickster that wants to join up?

Post Date: 31st Jan, 2018 - 4:12pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

I have no idea how you can prove the veracity of someone wanting to join, when the characters have reason to suspect everyone *smile*
I've decided to play Lawrance a bit paranoid for this purpose.

Post Date: 31st Jan, 2018 - 4:20pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Yeah I didn't want to put a ton of effort into exact wording of questions, etc. Since Velon has been talking more than enough already and just went through this with Mari. Haven't thought too hard on it but I'm not sure of a great initiation procedure for the Blaze to avoid enemy infiltration. Perhaps truth spells and a watchful eye will have to do?

Take no offense to Velon, Gknightbc, he's just frustrated with everything going on and a variety of people wanting to chat with him and address varied concerns all at once.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 31st Jan, 2018 - 4:22pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 665

Wait, you mean you guys don't trust the shapeshifting tiefling with a silver tongue? (Laugh), this is so much fun!

Post Date: 31st Jan, 2018 - 5:28pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 665

Lawrance is considering Polymorphing someone, I'm sure. biggrin.gif He's got enough stuff he wants to keep out of enemy hands that he's a bit put off.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.