Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 72 of 948

Indeed, I rolled for him last round, but the - Page 72 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 27th Feb, 2017 - 5:30pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

05th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 948 pgs.  68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Related Information to Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
NOTE: Anything related to your schedule, why you could not Post, issues at home, your plans for the future and so forth go in your Introduction, NOT in this Thread. You can access your Introduction at anytime- use the button that says "My Intro" within your Posts or from your Profile. Additionally, to befriend someone, get to to know them, carry on small talk and so forth please use their Introduction by clicking on the same "My Intro" button on their Profile or Post.
27th Feb, 2017 - 12:13pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 72

The Quiet Shadow says...

I made the rolls in this post here. I had made them here because I was uncertain when I would be able to make another post.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 27th Feb, 2017 - 2:38pm

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 27th Feb, 2017 - 12:42pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Okay. I just looked at your last post. I know you haven't had much time to post. Didn't want you to miss out. It's hard to keep up with this combat with so many things going on. Glad I'm not the Dungeon Master *smile*.

Post Date: 27th Feb, 2017 - 2:59pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Thomas, when it comes to combat, I generally assume everyone has something to say and will wait for any stragglers between posts. Can't do so forever obviously, but you can generally expect to have time. I apologize if I've given any other impression.

And yeah, lots of stuff going on.

Currently waiting on Targul and Nyzahr.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 27th Feb, 2017 - 3:15pm

27th Feb, 2017 - 3:25pm / Post ID: #
Sarai Tzzerit
Rogue 2 Wizard 2
Character
Loner / Center
Character Sheet ◀
Retired Retired

Page 72 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Shaper of Thoughts says...

Oh, and Elanna is currently perched atop one of the towers or palisades of the fort. It says she is to get her own initiative, however I only use her as a reaction anyway to swoop down to grant Sar'ai sneak attack, so unless you want her to have her own place in initiative, is ok just to say that she basically just has the same initiative as Sar'ai?

Post Date: 27th Feb, 2017 - 3:29pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Absolutely, for both familiars and paladin mounts, it really doesn't make sense to force them to act separately from the ones they're bonded to.

Also, if Sar'ai isn't using her action for anything else, she can dash twice for a total of 90' of movement. Or flat out run for 120'. Though that last might attract attention and leaves her somewhat vulnerable.

I should also note that most of the army isn't moving much at the moment. Until the gate is open, they can't.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 27th Feb, 2017 - 4:00pm

Post Date: 27th Feb, 2017 - 4:06pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Well at least a lot of our characters have high initiative rolls on this battle. Probably half the group has a 20 plus result.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
27th Feb, 2017 - 5:21pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 72

The Quiet Shadow says...

Actually, considering the discussion of initiative I don't think I rolled for Geoffroy on such.

Zarra Glannath Results:
  • Initiative on D20 (+0): 5 (1 roll)

Post Date: 27th Feb, 2017 - 5:30pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 72

Indeed, I rolled for him last round, but the new one can take over.

I'm going to allow Nyzahr's action to extend her range, since she's effectively giving up on doing anything else this round. Poljen now has a d6 he can apply to a single attack, ability check, or saving throw. Would he prefer to use it now on something, or save it for later?

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.