Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 838 of 948

Damn, I wish I had contingency mentioned to - Page 838 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 20th Jul, 2018 - 3:32am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

26th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 948 pgs.  834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Related Information to Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
NOTE: Anything related to your schedule, why you could not Post, issues at home, your plans for the future and so forth go in your Introduction, NOT in this Thread. You can access your Introduction at anytime- use the button that says "My Intro" within your Posts or from your Profile. Additionally, to befriend someone, get to to know them, carry on small talk and so forth please use their Introduction by clicking on the same "My Intro" button on their Profile or Post.
Post Date: 20th Jul, 2018 - 2:08am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 838

I know I don't understand everything about the cube. I know magic can go through it, but people can not. Does that means arrows can go through or not?

Sponsored Links:
20th Jul, 2018 - 2:11am / Post ID: #
Morgaine
Fighter
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

Lady of the Water says...

Pg 835 : For the moment at least, Morgaine is separated from the prince by the barrier from Lia's cube of force. She can't get to him until that changes, though she could shoot/throw something through the barrier.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 23 Hours Ago

From the Dungeon Master himself. Just getting the groups thoughts about it.

Post Date: 20th Jul, 2018 - 2:17am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Then turn that jerk into a pin cushion! Make it so if he takes a drink of water he looks like a fountain!

Post Date: 20th Jul, 2018 - 2:20am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 838 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

The cube is currently only blocking living matter from passing through. It has no effect on spells, weapons, etc.

Post Date: 20th Jul, 2018 - 2:21am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

The cube is a versatile and powerful thing, and has several different settings. Depending on which is in use, it can block living matter, nonliving matter, gasses, spell effects, or all of the above. Of course, the wall works both ways, so one must use this carefully lest one get trapped as Lia just was.

As of the last time it was messed with, the cube was set to block just living matter, meaning that while Morgaine and the trolls cannot pass through, spell effects, arrows, and dragon's breath can.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 20th Jul, 2018 - 2:22am

Post Date: 20th Jul, 2018 - 2:27am / Post ID: #

A Friend

It's kind of bizarre in that way, too. Setting one is gases, two is non living, three is living, four is spells and five is everything, yet the settings are exclusive except for five. If it's on two, people with all their stuff can go through, but not unaccompanied stuff. Magic.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 20th Jul, 2018 - 2:30am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 838

Morgaine, if you're going to be shooting, could you please make your rolls? There's a decent chance of it making a major difference here, and I'm otherwise ready to post.

Post Date: 20th Jul, 2018 - 3:32am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 838

Damn, I wish I had contingency mentioned to counter the Prince from leaving with a spell! Could have left him stuck in with Velon the terrible. If Lia makes her save, Lawrance's ward will absorb all 8. If not, it absorbs 16 out of 17.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.