Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 877 of 948

Morgaine would be interested in the longsword - Page 877 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 12th Aug, 2018 - 8:34pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 948 pgs.  873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Related Information to Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
NOTE: Anything related to your schedule, why you could not Post, issues at home, your plans for the future and so forth go in your Introduction, NOT in this Thread. You can access your Introduction at anytime- use the button that says "My Intro" within your Posts or from your Profile. Additionally, to befriend someone, get to to know them, carry on small talk and so forth please use their Introduction by clicking on the same "My Intro" button on their Profile or Post.
Post Date: 12th Aug, 2018 - 1:44pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 877

Geez, looks like no one is getting dragon parts today. This is why I wanted someone with actual Survival skills, *cough* Zarra *cough*, to roll for all of us while we gave her the Help action, (Laugh). Ah well, no worries either way. Perry will concede the circlet to Velon since he likes to cast Haste on himself while staying in melee. Does anyone mind if I take the Good Hope potion?

Sponsored Links:
12th Aug, 2018 - 2:45pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Quiet Shadow says...

I believe I already did that for Zarra, but we could go through the process again to be safe. Sighs, I'll make the post now, so we can get this taken care of.

Post Date: 12th Aug, 2018 - 3:31pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Ah my apologies for that, I was only looking at posts after Daishsain asked for rolls. I went back and found your post from last week on page 1071. Zarra's modifier should be +9 since she has expertise by the way.

As for a list of what people wanted, to make it easier for Daishsain:

1) Enough bone to make a longbow (Zarra), short sword (Mari), staff (Lawrance), and scimitar (Perry - low priority)

2) Dragonhide/scales for a poison resist cloak (Tazskan)

3) Enough scales to make one fifth of a cloak (Perry)

Up to Daishsain on which rolls he takes, if we go with her proper modifier then her highest roll from last week was a 15. The new roll post Dungeon Master request is 25. If I missed anyone please let me know.

Reconcile Edited: seath on 12th Aug, 2018 - 4:07pm

Post Date: 12th Aug, 2018 - 4:00pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 877 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Lawrance wanted a dragon one staff as well, if that could be added to the butchers list.

12th Aug, 2018 - 4:44pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Quiet Shadow says...

It should be noted that the Dragonbone Bow is actually treated as a composite longbow in the Draconomicon instead of a longbow, just a small detail to correct.

Also, my apologies I thought I had a lower Wisdom then that. Getting +3 for proficiency as well as +3 for expertise, and +1 for Wisdom modifier… unless I'm getting myself confused or missing something.

Post Date: 12th Aug, 2018 - 6:00pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thomas, our character's proficiency bonus went up previously. It is now a +4 which would give you a +9 total bonus with expertise and a +1 to wisdom.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 12th Aug, 2018 - 6:01pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
12th Aug, 2018 - 7:59pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 877

The Quiet Shadow says...

Ah, so when I updated everything else I must have forgotten to update where it shows character class with level. Making it so that it when I looked over and saw "Arcane Trickster 8", that's what I was going off.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 12th Aug, 2018 - 8:00pm

12th Aug, 2018 - 8:34pm / Post ID: #
Morgaine
Fighter
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 877

Lady of the Water says...

Morgaine would be interested in the longsword with electricity damage.
As to her being able to have more than one Ioun Stone, will have to do some research on that. I would guess that she could since they are two different effects, but research just to make sure.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.