Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 942 of 948

I was also wondering how close Morgaine and - Page 942 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 22nd Oct, 2018 - 5:08pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

20th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 948 pgs.  938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Related Information to Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
NOTE: Anything related to your schedule, why you could not Post, issues at home, your plans for the future and so forth go in your Introduction, NOT in this Thread. You can access your Introduction at anytime- use the button that says "My Intro" within your Posts or from your Profile. Additionally, to befriend someone, get to to know them, carry on small talk and so forth please use their Introduction by clicking on the same "My Intro" button on their Profile or Post.
Post Date: 21st Oct, 2018 - 8:58pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 942

I don't think I realized that there were 20 enemies left even after the last round of attacks. Lucky Velon survived all of those attacks. Given that, Daishain, is Velon mostly surrounded by melee guys? Are there other casters hanging around nearby but not adjacent to him? Not sure if there is an obvious choice between standing his ground and trying to take out a few of the guys around him or doing another misty step to another caster and avoiding another 5-10 attacks. Sorry, kind of a vague question, I know, just having trouble picturing whether Velon should be laughing at these chumps around him while crushing them one by one or thinking he really needs to get out of there asap.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 21st Oct, 2018 - 9:01pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

I'm thinking I need to buy a lot more arrows of dragon slaying. It's fun to deal some serious damage from time to time. Thanks again Perry/Seath!

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 21st Oct, 2018 - 9:02pm

Post Date: 21st Oct, 2018 - 9:20pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Shoving takes an action Paul, do you have a feature which would let you do it twice in a turn?

Cinder, in your immediate area are 5 melee guys, and 5 casters of some type, the latter of which includes one apparent cleric of moderate level. Oddly enough, the casters are trying to back off while the martials are pressing in.

These guys have been acting a bit like chumps, though that was in part due to some of them not rolling up to their potential.

If you're looking for a quick assessment, Velon ought to be fairly concerned, but probably not run for the hills concerned.

Post Date: 21st Oct, 2018 - 9:27pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 942 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

According to my Handbook,

international QUOTE
"Using an Attack action, you can make a special melee attack to shove a creature… If you're able to make multiple attacks with the Attack action, this attack replaces one of them."
So I have rolled for two, just in case the first one doesn't work. And rather than do a bunch of if/then rolling, I thought I'd simply try to clear two if the first shove worked… and if you did not notice my goof, I rolled without the Advantage Poljen should get, and rolled the second attack in this thread….

Post Date: 21st Oct, 2018 - 10:24pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

I wanted to ask, with spells like flaming sphere which damage anyone within a radius, do I need to roll more than the 2d6 for the radius damage and an additional 2d6 for the directed damage, or should I use the same number and roll each round it’s active?

Post Date: 22nd Oct, 2018 - 1:58pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Anron, that cantrip doesn't form a cloud. It is targeted to one enemy you can see within 10 feet of you.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 22nd Oct, 2018 - 2:06pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 942

Daishain, is Velon within range of Lia's mass healing word? He'll certainly take a heal if he can get it to stay near max in anticipation of quite a few more blows before this is over.

Since I'm here, who else can benefit? Thanks.

22nd Oct, 2018 - 5:08pm / Post ID: #
Morgaine
Fighter
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 942

Lady of the Water says...

I was also wondering how close Morgaine and Lia are to each other. If somewhat close, I will once again offer her my Arrow of Dragon Slaying since she did so well with hers smile.gif.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.