Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2: Rivers Run Red - Page 28 of 91

After Midnight arrives on the other side Mykael - Page 28 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 2nd Feb, 2017 - 11:04pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

21st May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 91 pgs.  24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32  ...Latest (91) »
Posts: 724 - Views: 18203
Pathfinder RPG PATHFINDER RPG - Only those players with APPROVED Characters can Post in this Thread.
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
1st Feb, 2017 - 1:10pm / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2: Rivers Run Red - Page 28

Game Master says...

Out of Character: I would have thought you were referring to the medieval book, and not the card game. I have to get around to reading more - but when?

For simplicity and because it's close enough I would require 2 elementals per person and 4 or more for each horse, depending on load carried. The elemental also has the whirlwind ability, if everyone is willing to take a bit of damage at the moment they get sucked up. 2 horses or 20 people per whirlwind (As many as can fit in a 30 foot high and 15 foot diameter cone with a 5 foot radius base).
There is also the rope, or you could continue re-exploring, or leave and come back prepared.

Still have to make the edits. Have to sleep early tonight.

Attached Image Edited: iCon on 1st Feb, 2017 - 1:17pm



Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 1st Feb, 2017 - 7:30pm / Post ID: #

Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2: Rivers Run Red
A Friend

Red Run Rivers Kingmaker Pathfinder Icons

Out of Character: I referred to both. I love the book The Prince by Machiavelli.

How many minutes will it take to cross in total? I still have 10 summons left for the day and could use as many as necessary to keep us moving.

I'd rather expend a few extra summons than harm any of us.

Post Date: 1st Feb, 2017 - 7:39pm / Post ID: #

Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2: Rivers Run Red
A Friend

Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2: Rivers Run Red Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Out of Character: Kresnik can literally just walk across, no resources needed for him. (Lure of the heavens mystery, grows up to full on flight later on)

Can pass ropes over while doing so if it helps. He can also cast Levitate a bunch of times on others in the party, and then easily pull them across, but doing everyone and the mounts that way is going to eat up nearly all his higher level slots.

Edit: scratch that, we could Levitate sticky and the humanoids across, but the other mounts are too heavy. (600 lbs max at the current level).

Attached Image Edited: daishain on 1st Feb, 2017 - 9:32pm

2nd Feb, 2017 - 8:08am / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 28 Red Run Rivers Kingmaker Pathfinder Icons

Game Master says...

6 elementals appear while Kresnik begins to cast Levitate on everyone (5 slots consumed). It takes half a minute for them to push you all and Sicky across the river and fly back. No sign of Davik.

They all band together to carry Archival's phantom steed across with no issues. Jesla's horse is taken next, but when Midnight needs to be carried, he begins kicking and whinnying. The air elementals are substantial enough to restrain him, but they had to take two minutes. Finally Theaton's horse is brought over.

The levitation wears off and the elementals return from whence they came, and you continue along the south side of the Shrike. Half an hour later you hear the whinny of a galloping horse on the other side of the river. It's shortly followed by a roar.



Post Date: 2nd Feb, 2017 - 8:49am / Post ID: #

Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2: Rivers Run Red
A Friend

Red Run Rivers Kingmaker Pathfinder Icons

Jesla is very uneasy as she is levitated. Goosebumps pop up on her arms and legs. She curses quietly as she is set down across the river. After riding for a little while she hears the horse and then the roar across the river.

Jesla looks calmly at the others. " That is most unfortunate. We are on the wrong side of the river. Maybe we should cross the river so Archival and Kresnik can go talk to whatever roared. I'll wait behind so I'm not tempted to initiate violence. " Jesla winks as she finishes speaking.

Post Date: 2nd Feb, 2017 - 12:57pm / Post ID: #

Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2: Rivers Run Red
A Friend

Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2: Rivers Run Red

Chuckling, I urge the phantom steed forward, quickly outpacing the others (I think all mounts have a speed of 50 feet, the spell's speed is 60 feet currently). While riding I try to estimate the width of the river while having Caelum look for a potential ford.

Out of Character: Sorry, I figured you were wanting to have us stay on the other side of the river, but I didn't want to meta-game. Archival is goal-oriented. Since you said 6 elementals appeared, that took up 3 of my summons, leaving me with 7.

If we see what I am pretty sure we are going to see, I will dismiss Caelum and weigh my options once the scene is described.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 2nd Feb, 2017 - 2:20pm / Post ID: #

Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2: Rivers Run Red
A Friend

Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2 Rivers Run Red - Page 28

Theaton will ride towards the sound. He does not like to hear animals in distress. He wonders about the roar and tries to identify it.

2nd Feb, 2017 - 11:04pm / Post ID: #
Mykael Brewmor
Fighter3 Paladin3
Character
Novice / Right Fwd. Flank
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2 Rivers Run Red D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 28

Ignoble says...

After Midnight arrives on the other side Mykael moves quickly to her side and gently pats her and brushes her trying to calm her down. After Midnight is calmed he mounts up and falls in with the other to continue their exploration. Hearing the roar, Mykael draws his sword out of instinct, he mutters a curse as he strains to see what the source is.

Mykael Brewmor Results:
  • Perception on D20 (+0): 6 (1 roll)




Comment Add Comment As A Guest
Important Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar and ensuring that your Post complies with our RPG Etiquette before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

# Characters:
0
# Words:
0
# Sentences:
0
# Paragraphs:
0
Reading Time:
0
Optional:
Search
  Dice Dice Options: Need Dice Help?
Shall I Tweak Rolls?
Dice Roll Purpose: Start# Type Bonus Amt.
Important [+] More Dice Fields? Use the "More Options" button below.
Explode / Implode D20:
Roll FULL Range D2-D100:
NOTE: Field input is NOT carried over to other pages.

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

 
> TOPIC: Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2: Rivers Run Red
 



International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.