Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2: Rivers Run Red - Page 32 of 91

Jesla snarls as she passes Kresnik. Just as - Page 32 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 8th Feb, 2017 - 1:09pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

03rd May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 91 pgs.  28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36  ...Latest (91) »
Pathfinder RPG PATHFINDER RPG - Only those players with APPROVED Characters can Post in this Thread.
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
7th Feb, 2017 - 1:23pm / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2: Rivers Run Red - Page 32

Game Master says...

Out of Character: Kresnik isn't using his own Alchemist's Fire? If he is I need damage.
I will take one action from Theaton as he happens upon the unconscious troll, and 2 more while it's blind and before Jesla arrives.

I passed the first check right on DC 10, then passed the next three, failing the fifth. So the troll may get to -1, but then it fast heals 5, so stops dying. Does it lie unconscious forever? I think so. Sounds like quite a mythical-style ironic imprisonment. (See also: drowning in a curative pool?)

In Character: A lot of the mud simply doesn't fit, despite its large gob. The troll seems unfazed by the mud sliding down its gullet until Theaton gets to the shore, when its veins start to bulge and it spasms. Kresnik has already placed some distance between him and it, about 160'.

Archival, Mykael and Caelum finally see them come into view. One man running - could it be Akiros? - followed by a gnome on a pony - probably Hegin - and a dark skinned woman in furs cut to flow in a style you've never seen before. They're all being chased by two smaller trolls.

Out of Character: Is Archival going with his previously stated action? What is Mykael going to do?

Reconcile Edited: iCon on 7th Feb, 2017 - 2:13pm

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 7th Feb, 2017 - 2:05pm / Post ID: #

Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2: Rivers Run Red
A Friend

Red Run Rivers Kingmaker Pathfinder Icons

Out of Character: the alchemist's fire only lasts for two rounds, if I'd used it right away, it wouldn't be active for the moment of death, which is when it is most needed. So yeah, left it for the people who'd reach shore after he did.

And yeah, seems like an unpleasant fate. When I thought of that way to keep the thing down I added an item to my list of ideas for evil PCs and NPCs, 'platoon of perfectly pickled trolls' Kresnik was only willing to do what he did because he figured it would just never wake up.

In Character: Kresnik keeps running, quietly cursing his stubby legs.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 7th Feb, 2017 - 2:36pm

Post Date: 7th Feb, 2017 - 2:08pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2: Rivers Run Red Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Out of Character:
Yes, I'll stick with my previously stated actions. My summons actually move even faster than my mount. 90' flight speed for the silvanshee agathion, 80' swim speed for the celestial dolphins, and just 60' land speed (Currently) for my phantom steed. The summons last for 6 minutes and I assumed with my instructions they would have taken off at full speed. Chances are the silvanshee would get within ear shot and alert the others that dolphins are waiting in the water to rescue them.

Post Date: 7th Feb, 2017 - 6:07pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 32 Red Run Rivers Kingmaker Pathfinder Icons

Once he gets to the shore Theaton sees the alchemists fire sitting there he picks it up and uses it on the troll before him. After that he heads towards where Kresnik headed. He draws his bow as he heads that way in case there are more to contend with. He will glance at Jesla indicating her to follow when she gets on shore.

Post Date: 7th Feb, 2017 - 6:38pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Red Run Rivers Kingmaker Pathfinder Icons

Jesla sees Theaton's nod and races after Kresnik. She senses that she will soon lose control of her form and runs all out. Jesla roars in frustration as she runs.

Out of Character: : She will sprint until seeing the trolls. Jesla will then attack the nearest one unless the other troll is more threatening to the other group. If she loses tiger form before reaching the trolls she will draw her great sword and continue running. I will have to reroll her attacks if so.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 7th Feb, 2017 - 6:38pm

7th Feb, 2017 - 8:55pm / Post ID: #
Mykael Brewmor
Fighter3 Paladin3
Character
Novice / Right Fwd. Flank
Character Sheet Lock

Ignoble says...

Mykael will do as Archival suggested and attempt to use one of the summoner's dolphins to ride across the river where he can attempt to engage the remaining trolls.

Mykael Brewmor Results:
  • Attack (longsword) on D20 (+12): 24, 23, 25, 19 (4 rolls + explode)
  • Damage on D8 (+4): 10, 7, 12, 6 (4 rolls)

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
8th Feb, 2017 - 12:06pm / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base

Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2 Rivers Run Red - Page 32

Game Master says...

Theaton grabs the Alchemist's fire and throws it at the troll before him. It burns slowly but surely.

The three of you begin to make your way upriver. Jela in tiger form, passes by Kresnik and catches up to Theaton, before she can no longer hold it and turns back to human.

At about the same time, Archival summons his Silvanshee and two dolphins, while handing oil and tindertwigs to Mykael. The paladin rides the dolphin across the water and dismounts ready to attack the young trolls.

The closer troll swipes at the dark skinned woman who had fallen behind. Hegin and Akiros draw their bows ready to support another offensive. The other troll still has a 400' distance to catch up.

Mykael's first swing hits with ease. It slashes the troll across the chest (Troll 2: 10 damage). Hegin's arrow also hits, bursting with radiant light as it does (Troll 2: 10 damage). He shouts "They are evil, Mykael!"

Out of Character: Mykael you can also roll your iterative attacks for 3 rounds, and will Archival do more, or running low on summons? What will the Silvanshee do?

Post Date: 8th Feb, 2017 - 1:09pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2 Rivers Run Red D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 32

Jesla snarls as she passes Kresnik. Just as she catches Theaton she feels her rage waning and her control of form slipping. In midstride she changes back into her human form. The barbarian almost falls as she shifts. Fatigue overwhelms her and she can no longer run. Jesla curses and is only able to walk towards the scene now. She hopes her friends can handle the situation. " I can no longer run Theaton. The shift back has drained my strength. Be careful my friend. "

Out of Character: : Well that is frustrating. The fight will be over with well before she reaches it. Sorry she will be unable to help. I'm regretting not putting some ranks into swim now. sad.gif.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 8th Feb, 2017 - 1:12pm

> TOPIC: Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2: Rivers Run Red

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.