Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2: Rivers Run Red - Page 44 of 91

Theaton will respond to Kresnik in sylvan - Page 44 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 19th Feb, 2017 - 6:45pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

16th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 91 pgs.  40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48  ...Latest (91) »
Pathfinder RPG PATHFINDER RPG - Only those players with APPROVED Characters can Post in this Thread.
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
Post Date: 18th Feb, 2017 - 5:36pm / Post ID: #

Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2: Rivers Run Red
A Friend

Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2: Rivers Run Red - Page 44

If the others are still not returned by the time the body is found, I will still ride out with Kresnik and the team of guards. "This is one of those things that I really do not want to wait to fix. If I were cursed to undeath, I would likely want others to end my suffering as soon and non-violently as possible."

Sponsored Links:
18th Feb, 2017 - 10:19pm / Post ID: #
Kyra
OathB Chosen One lvl 6
Character
Follower / Center
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Red Run Rivers Kingmaker Pathfinder Icons

The Diplomat says...

"Then would not the most non-violent way of bringing him rest from his suffering is allow him the body of the Stag Lord so his soul can be at piece and continue on," Kyra asks, having stayed silent up to this point but finally having decided it was time to offer her thoughts.

Looking to Archival, she asks him, "What was it he wanted, what is it he asked putting aside any threats he may have given? That is, before he was attacked and forced to fight." Kyra had a serious expression on her face as she considered all who were still with the group.

"We speak of how evil undead are, and yes I agree that such an existence should not be allowed to continue with how much suffering it can bring," Kyra admits, finding necromancy and the practices that so often come with such, before adding. "Especially when such are mindless. Yet when we have an undead with an intelligence and their personality, even memories intact, who wants to simply talk not fight we should hear them out."

She sighs, before finishing with the question, "Is it really so much to be asked that we give him the body of the one who cursed him with such undeath? That one who murdered him and brought him to such a forsaken existence." Kyra knew her works may upset some and perhaps it was truth there was more variables that could come into play, yet she believed in her words.

Post Date: 19th Feb, 2017 - 12:44am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2: Rivers Run Red Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Jesla looks at Mykael while they are waiting on Theaton. " Mykael, what do you think will happen? Will Theaton and I be punished in some way because of the incident with Davik or is it over now? I don't know Archival like you do. I'm new to this government as well so please forgive my question. If you two and Archival are all the same rank, Barons, why do you answer to him? He isn't king over you. I'm very curious. " She waits for his answer.

Out of Character: : Thomas, she will receive no negative feedback from her statement. She is preaching to the choir there *smile* If she was by the river speaking to the rest of the group the response would be a little different.

19th Feb, 2017 - 10:08am / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 44 Red Run Rivers Kingmaker Pathfinder Icons

Game Master says...

Bal replies, "Davik, the bridge builder? He used to be a nice man, but very withdrawn. Only spoke to him once or twice despite his bridge spanning my river.

"One day when I swam past, his bridge was collapsed, polluting my waters. His body rose up and recognised me. Called my 'useless to him' or something like that. Not like his old self at all.

"I do want him away from there so I can start removing the debris - I can even leave in by the riverside if you want to rebuild the bridge. As for Davik's request for the body, I just don't know for sure what will work. The last walking corpse I helped deal with was laid to rest after being cut a few times."

When Mykael had returned Akiros's sword, the fallen paladin thanks you for trusting him.

Hegin and Akiros go over to Isa's house which oversees the foundations being laid for the temple.
They wave you goodbye as you are joined by a pair of cavalry archers who are grumbling about being off duty this time of day. They prepare a stretcher for the body and drag it as you travel out.

In the afternoon, Theaton, Jesla, Mykael and the fey see Archival, Kyra and Kresnik on the opposite bank accompanied by two horsemen and a stretcher with something wrapped in linen dragged behind.

Post Date: 19th Feb, 2017 - 12:04pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Red Run Rivers Kingmaker Pathfinder Icons

Jesla notices Archival and the others passing by on the far bank. She eyes the trailing stretcher curiously. " Look, what do they have on the stretcher? Do you think they retrieved the Stag Lord's body as Archival has discussed before? " She frowns as she watches them. " For their sake I hope they are right about Davik. If not it could be most unfortunate for them. I just find it strange trusting an evil being because it can speak. Why couldn't it lie to get what it wants? An intelligent evil being would lie to get what it wants." She shrugs. " It all makes me feel like they trust that creature more than they do us. We say it's evil and not to be trusted. Instead they are listening to what that foul creature is saying. "

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 19th Feb, 2017 - 12:20pm

Post Date: 19th Feb, 2017 - 3:07pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Theaton looks at Jesla and Mykael. "I think that is what they are doing. I would be surprised they would give into the demands of a evil being. We should head up there and see." Turning to the Fey and speaking in Sylvan, "Can you help us get up to the river crossing quickly my friends? I can come into the river more and allow you to guide my body upstream." Theaton will tell Jesla and Mykael what he asked of the Fey.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 19th Feb, 2017 - 6:39pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2 Rivers Run Red - Page 44

Kresnik raises a hand in greeting, hands Sticky off to someone else in the group, and starts jogging across the river. He pauses before reaching the rest, and gives a simple bow before speaking in Sylvan, "Always a pleasure to meet new faces, Theaton has spoken of his friends among the fey, but we haven't had the chance to meet before."

After the fey's response, switching to Common, "If you are willing, we would like for you to join us. We go to deal with Davik once more. We hope to resolve this matter peacefully, but we also know that the possibility of him proving to be false is there."

Post Date: 19th Feb, 2017 - 6:45pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2 Rivers Run Red D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 44

Theaton will respond to Kresnik in sylvan and introduce him to his Fey friends. Swithing back to common. "Yes I feel that he is not as peaceful as he claimed to be and the fact that he did threaten us and carried out on the threats proved my point. I do not take kindly to threats and blackmail. Thus my actions then and now."

> TOPIC: Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2: Rivers Run Red

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.