Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2: Rivers Run Red - Page 60 of 91

Out of Character: Oh indeed, we're - Page 60 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 6th Mar, 2017 - 5:30pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

27th July 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 91 pgs.  56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64  ...Latest (91) »
Pathfinder RPG PATHFINDER RPG - Only those players with APPROVED Characters can Post in this Thread.
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
5th Mar, 2017 - 11:49pm / Post ID: #
Mykael Brewmor
Fighter3 Paladin3
Character
Novice / Right Fwd. Flank
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2: Rivers Run Red - Page 60

Ignoble says...

"Kyra is untested, yes, but so is Akiros and we do need a Grand Diplomat. If we are unwilling to place either of them in that position perhaps Hegin will fill the position temporarily until we ca decide on something permanent? I do not feel that Akiros has yet to pay off his debt and so I remain wary about placing him in such a high level leadership position. From what Kyra has told us of her background, it would seem that she is a good fit for the position. While it is true that we do not know her extremely well, we did not know Kresnik or Jesla very well either when we offered them the positions that they now hold. The same is true of Isa; we took their qualifications at face value and so I see no reason why we should not do the same regarding Kyra. I may not see eye to eye with Kyra on issues of redemption but I'm not sure that a paladin of Saranrae would ever willingly and knowingly do something to bring harm to the kingdom."

Downtime Activities
--Mykael will spend one day adventuring to earn XP which should get him caught up to Theaton; he currently has 20,728. He would normally gain 2,400 but instead would only get 2,051 in order to match Theaton. Maybe this could be in the form of patrols and drilling the militia; or whatever the GM decides is appropriate to earn that XP.

--Mykael would also like to look into hiring a team of cavalry (6 days). Ultimate Campaign lists the price at 410gp when using earned capital but since we are not using this system is this cost still accurate or would they cost 820gp (What they would cost with unearned capital)? He would be able to pay this cost out of his personal funds.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 6th Mar, 2017 - 1:36am / Post ID: #

Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2: Rivers Run Red
A Friend

Red Run Rivers Kingmaker Pathfinder Icons

"Not much point in discussing this further without her present is there? Let us see what she thinks of this proposal"

Kresnik will hop off of his chair and head out the door, either asking Kyra to come in, or for someone to go find her.

Post Date: 6th Mar, 2017 - 8:29am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2: Rivers Run Red Archive Pathfinder / D&D

"Sounds like a plan. Are we in agreement on a Castle to protect our fledgling settlement? Mykael - are you ready to take charge of that army I proposed we recruit to defend the realm, or should we hold off?"

Out of Character:
The gp value listed in parenthesis is the cost as if you purchased the various capital values for creating the team. (8 Goods * 20 gp) + (3 Influence * 30 gp) + (8 Labor * 20 gp) = 410 gp. If you had taken the time to earn each of those various capitals, it would have cost half of that (205 gp).

Post Date: 6th Mar, 2017 - 2:26pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 60 Red Run Rivers Kingmaker Pathfinder Icons

"I think a castle is good for us and we should go ahead and build it. Are we in agreement that the land I have claimed is mine and will be mine to use as I wish?"

Post Date: 6th Mar, 2017 - 4:22pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Red Run Rivers Kingmaker Pathfinder Icons

Jesla listens to the talk with a stoic face. " Yes, the castle is a great idea. The defense of a new kingdom is vital. We are vulnerable in our current state and others that might want to take this area knows this. We don't have much in the way of defensive forces. This castle would help us greatly. "

Post Date: 6th Mar, 2017 - 4:58pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Out of Character:
I'm not sure how claiming separate lands works when only one kingdom is created Theaton, but I'm sure no one would have a qualm with you having land you call your own. It might be a part of Kamelarn, but I doubt we'll ever cover the entire map with improvements so it's pretty safe to say you can use that hex of land as you see fit biggrin.gif.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 6th Mar, 2017 - 5:10pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2 Rivers Run Red - Page 60

Out of Character: Many kingdoms have Baronies where the Baron is responsible for his lands and they are part of the kingdom. As long as the Baron pays his taxes all is good. The kingdom will usually not interfere with the Barons land unless he is to be removed for crimes against said kingdom.

Post Date: 6th Mar, 2017 - 5:30pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2 Rivers Run Red D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 60

Out of Character: Oh indeed, we're just thinking it would easiest to just claim that hex as a part of Kamelarn (Whenever we get close enough to do so at least) rather than try to mechanically treat it as a separate thing.

Think it would work if Theaton is simply the decider on what is built in that location?

> TOPIC: Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2: Rivers Run Red

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.