Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2: Rivers Run Red - Page 70 of 91

"Very good" Mykael replies to Theaton - Page 70 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 30th Mar, 2017 - 8:55pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

10th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 91 pgs.  66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74  ...Latest (91) »
Pathfinder RPG PATHFINDER RPG - Only those players with APPROVED Characters can Post in this Thread.
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
Post Date: 27th Mar, 2017 - 2:36pm / Post ID: #

Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2: Rivers Run Red
A Friend

Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2: Rivers Run Red - Page 70

Kresnik will aid in any way he feels would be appropriate, and says little else until they are well away from the gravesite.

"I am afraid I must suggest that we drop the matter for the time being. Somehow get notice of the murder to the feywild, but let them handle it from there. We lack the means to track this person, as well as a way to actually confront an individual with that kind of dark power."

"Shall we simply return to Freehold? I know there is more exploring we could do out here, but I must confess my heart would not be in it at this time."

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 27th Mar, 2017 - 2:43pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Red Run Rivers Kingmaker Pathfinder Icons

Theaton leads everyone back to Freehold. Once we arrive he will assist in stabling the horses. He will go up to Jesla and ask her to come up to his rooms with him.

Post Date: 27th Mar, 2017 - 7:10pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2: Rivers Run Red Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Jesla smiles at Theaton. She takes his hand and follows him up to his rooms. " Of course Baron Theaton. "

Post Date: 28th Mar, 2017 - 1:52am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 70 Red Run Rivers Kingmaker Pathfinder Icons

Upon returning to the capital, Kresnik will busy himself getting started on his plans for the grand academy he has been thinking about since taking on the position of Magister. Recent events have only convinced him that Kamelarn, among other things, needs a strong magical presence if it is going to remain able to stand against the threats this land presents, not to mention be a serious contender when their influence begins to but up against that of other nations.

With this in mind, he begins gathering material necessary for arcane studies, and commissioning more from neighboring nations. The same goes for material on advanced studies of other subjects such as the outer planes and their inhabitants, alchemy and engineering. He also gets in contact with local religious groups in order to explain his intentions regarding the use of divine magic outside of their normal purview. Finally, he begins recruiting anyone he can find with a talent for magic and/or the sciences, especially if they can teach.

Eventually, a large plot of land will be required for a big and somewhat hodgepodge construction. But for now a few simple buildings will suffice. Kresnik will have an underground dungeonesque construction in mind from the start, a place where various explosions and other magical happenings can be contained with minimal harm.

The primary mandates of the organization he intends to found are as follows:
-Establish a safe place to learn advanced subjects, arcane, divine, and mundane in nature.
-Establish a safe and profitable place for those already learned in such things to practice a related profession.
-Organize the efforts of those with access to divine magic in order to get their brand of assistance where it is needed
-Pay for expenses via local/international sales of items/services provided by students and faculty, with an eye to stimulate the nation's economic status.
-Work with Baron Mykael and other representatives of the armed forces in the establishment and training of a corps of battlemages to bolster mundane troops.

As opportunities arise, Kresnik will ride out along with any others willing to deal with any local threats just a little beyond what the regular guard would be comfortable with. Any further troll sightings for instance.

Out of Character: Using downtime xp gain to catch up with the others at L7. At a rate of 2,400 xp per day, he'll get there with 2 days of such work. I presume finding that time won't be an issue. Details on academy stuffs edited into my last post in support thread.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 28th Mar, 2017 - 1:53am

29th Mar, 2017 - 5:50am / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Red Run Rivers Kingmaker Pathfinder Icons

Game Master says...

Returning 4 days later, you get a good night of rest.

Kresink and Jesla spend their first day back training. Jesla is at the inn with a superstitious Kellid man, while Kresnik is on the opposite end of the spectrum, learning secrets from a travelling mystic, Shukho Khorex. Presumably Kyra is also training, talking to the known paladins, Hegin, Mykael and Akiros about their faith and sparring with them.

Towards the end of the day, messages are dispatched to Theaton and Mykael. They concern attacks on livestock on farms that are situated scarily close to the city. Your cavalry inform you that wildlife attacks occasionally occur on the outskirts, but these all happened 2-4 miles away from the city.

Post Date: 30th Mar, 2017 - 7:40pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Theaton will ask that Jesla, Kresink, Kyra and Mykael to accompany him north to the farms to see if they can figure out who or what is actually attacking the farms and the animals. "We need to bring these attacks to a halt. With our elected leader being down ill I will be taking over the command duties until such a time as he is able to recover and assume his duties."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 30th Mar, 2017 - 8:02pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2 Rivers Run Red - Page 70

Kresnik is happy to go along, "Certainly sir, I wonder if it is trolls again? We have seen too many of those creatures lately."

He will quickly gather his things, and ensure that the work he's set in motion doesn't stall too badly in his absence before showing up with Sticky, ready to head out.

30th Mar, 2017 - 8:55pm / Post ID: #
Mykael Brewmor
Fighter3 Paladin3
Character
Novice / Right Fwd. Flank
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2 Rivers Run Red D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 70

Ignoble says...

"Very good" Mykael replies to Theaton and does not contest Theaton's appointment as de facto ruler in Archivals absence "I will gather my things and be ready to leave first thing." Mykael gathers his gear, prepares Midnight and does a final check of his equipment and then meets up with the others as they prepare to head out to the nearby farmsteads..

> TOPIC: Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2: Rivers Run Red

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.