Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2: Rivers Run Red - Page 73 of 91

Jesla grins wolfishly. " I hope that - Page 73 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 10th Apr, 2017 - 1:32am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 91 pgs.  69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77  ...Latest (91) »
Pathfinder RPG PATHFINDER RPG - Only those players with APPROVED Characters can Post in this Thread.
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
Post Date: 7th Apr, 2017 - 12:08am / Post ID: #

Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2: Rivers Run Red
A Friend

Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2: Rivers Run Red - Page 73

"Yes be prepared to meet it with Violence. I have a feeling that we are being led into a trap. I want us to be prepared for anything. IF we are prepared for violence then we can be at our most ready state."

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 7th Apr, 2017 - 12:44am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Red Run Rivers Kingmaker Pathfinder Icons

"Many things worth doing are dangerous. In any case, I just need to tag it for a moment, simply occupying its attention for a second should suffice."

"If it works, it is over there and then. We can help them or end them with much less risk of being infected, whichever the situation calls for."

9th Apr, 2017 - 11:18am / Post ID: #
Kyra
OathB Chosen One lvl 6
Character
Follower / Center
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2: Rivers Run Red Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Diplomat says...

"I can agree with disabling them as quickly as possible," Kyra assure, before explaining, "Even if this is by way of violence. I simply offer that we try not to kill them until we have a better understand the circumstance of their affliction." Hopefully she might be better understood.

The paladin understood lycanthropy was a condition many did not have control of and was an affliction forced on many who had it, and felt it only fair to try and given them a chance in being helped. Kyra did know this curse or disease could turn otherwise good people to do horrific things.

Out of Character: Just in case I have to make a Knowledge check of some sort for the above, let me know and I can do so and then edit my post.

Post Date: 9th Apr, 2017 - 11:58am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 73 Red Run Rivers Kingmaker Pathfinder Icons

Jesla shrugs. " Oh it will be distracted. We will do our part Kresnik. If you wish to take such a risk so be it. Hopefully your idea will work. If not, we will destroy it easily enough. "

9th Apr, 2017 - 6:28pm / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Red Run Rivers Kingmaker Pathfinder Icons

Game Master says...

Kresnik convinces himself that the actions of this large wolf are certainly intelligent, indicating the worg or werewolf, and discounting a particulalry large wolf (Unless awakened) nor a dire one. It could possbly be a young Amalut or another kind of shapeshifter, like a druid. Kresnik's knowledge confirms Theaton's fear, but may also raise more questions.

The freshest tracks lead you away from the second farm, heading southwest. Despite being the newest, they are still 3 - 4 days old and White Fang is actually unable to get a reliable scent. It is just Theaon's amazing ability that you're all relying on.

The faint trail leads you to a copse of young trees and bushes outside the bulk of the forest. The pawprints and broken twigs indicate passage into a bushy area, but do not emerge. Jesla is first to notice a bare human footprint left in mud and facing south - towards the Skunk River, which flows east-wesf only a quarter mile away from here.

Out of Character: I will take multiple Survival checks to follow these fainter tracks. I assume continuing on at half speed, with no penalty on the check. It's also getting to mid-afternoon at this time.

Post Date: 9th Apr, 2017 - 7:18pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

The barbarian's eyes widen slightly as she now sees a bare human footprint in the mud. She gestures to the others. " Look at this. " She points out the human footprint. " It would appear that it shifted into human form at this point and headed towards the river. " She looks towards the Skunk River.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 9th Apr, 2017 - 7:21pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 9th Apr, 2017 - 10:54pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2 Rivers Run Red - Page 73

"Then we head down toward the river. Follow the tracks White Fang and Jesla but be wary and ready for anything." Theaton studies the tracks to and then we all head towards the river.

Post Date: 10th Apr, 2017 - 1:32am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2 Rivers Run Red D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 73

Jesla grins wolfishly. " I hope that no one is worried about being bitten by this creature. Im sure it won't be too bad. Just make sure you are rested during the full moon. " She laughs softly. She heads out with White Fang following the footprints.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 10th Apr, 2017 - 1:32am

> TOPIC: Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2: Rivers Run Red

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.