Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2: Rivers Run Red - Page 78 of 91

Theaton will look around to see what is around - Page 78 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 25th Apr, 2017 - 3:25pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

23rd May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 91 pgs.  74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82  ...Latest (91) »
Posts: 724 - Views: 18209
Pathfinder RPG PATHFINDER RPG - Only those players with APPROVED Characters can Post in this Thread.
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
Post Date: 25th Apr, 2017 - 3:27am / Post ID: #

Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2: Rivers Run Red
A Friend

Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2: Rivers Run Red - Page 78

Jesla grimaces. " He stays at the inn that was just thrown together. I don't think that I could get him to come here. He is somewhat paranoid and is almost always drunk. He would not react well at all with this. "

Sponsored Links:
25th Apr, 2017 - 3:34am / Post ID: #
Mykael Brewmor
Fighter3 Paladin3
Character
Novice / Right Fwd. Flank
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Red Run Rivers Kingmaker Pathfinder Icons

Ignoble says...

Mykael rubs his chin as he contemplates Jesla's information and Theaton's hesitance about bringing White Fang to the tavern. "Perhaps we go to the trapper first. If he checks out then we can consider our next move with the Kellid, but if White Fang indicates the trapper then perhaps there would be no need to question the Kellid with White Fang being present?"



Post Date: 25th Apr, 2017 - 3:40am / Post ID: #

Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2: Rivers Run Red
A Friend

Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2: Rivers Run Red Archive Pathfinder / D&D

"Yes I do not want to cause the Kellid stress and besides Jesla did vouch for him and I trust her on That​. Let's go talk to the trapper.". Theaton rises and calls White Fang over. He heads out and indicates for Mykael to lead the way.

25th Apr, 2017 - 3:59am / Post ID: #
Mykael Brewmor
Fighter3 Paladin3
Character
Novice / Right Fwd. Flank
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 78 Red Run Rivers Kingmaker Pathfinder Icons

Ignoble says...

With a nod Mykael will head out and lead the others toward the trappers home in an attempt to make contact with him.

Out of Character: : I guess this is kind of dependent on whether we know where the trapper lives if not then we will have to ask around to find out.



Post Date: 25th Apr, 2017 - 4:03am / Post ID: #

Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2: Rivers Run Red
A Friend

Red Run Rivers Kingmaker Pathfinder Icons

Jesla smiles at Theaton's words. She checks her great sword to make sure it is in place. The barbarian begins walking after the others but stays a little back of them.

25th Apr, 2017 - 6:20am / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2: Rivers Run Red

Game Master says...

Maerrun, your spymaster and ward, steps out from behind a banner in the room. "Apologies for the intrusion, lords, but I believe I can be of assistance.

"Mykael, I already have contacts out in the town, following gossips and watching suspicious characters. Adding two to that list is no problem and I am always discreet. I hope questioning them won't raise their suspicion because we will be powerless if they escape from the town. I can post extra men to try and stop them.

"I also happen to know where Glaf the trapper resides when he comes in to town. I can stick to the shadows with Jesla and lead from the back."

As Mykael and Theaton head out, he takes Jesla aside as whispers to her for a moment, before they both exit.

A short while later, with Kyra and Kresnik still in the throne room, Kresnik's contacts return with info. There are a few seers in town, but none with any magical potential whatsoever. The academics Kresnik knows are concerned that they may be leading people astray with their talk of fate and futures, when such forces should have no influence on this world. They also come to a conclusion that the most reasonable way to cure lycanthropy is with Belladonna, prepared in poison form. Other solutions are dismissed as hearsay, or cruel (Such as deadlier but cheaper Wolfsbane), or expensive.




Maerrun tells you as you head to the location, "Glaf is evidently a man who likes his comforts when he can have them. While he's content to sleep out in the woods, he comes back to town for a bath, drinks and company. Particularly the company of loose women. He might be at a brothel, or what passes for one in this town, not too far from Edrist's dance hall. That place seems to have brought all the entertainers together in one spot, even the unscrupulous ones.

Arriving at an alleyway, he urges you not to follow, since he doesn't want to ruin his good contact with the madam. He disappears down the dark path and returns after a minute. He tells you exactly where Glaf is, next to a tannery close to the town's edge.

As you approach, the smell of blood hangs in the air. This far from the center it's normal as butchers and tanners work here. You arrive at the tent - shared by Glaf and two of his friends, a skinner and a cook. The tent flap is closed, tied at the bottom, no light or sound is emitted. Maerrun blends into the shadows 100 feet away.

Out of Character: Jesla please roll Stealth to hide in the shadows. Theaton and Mykael, how do you try to get Glaf's attention?

At first I thought where would you keep the suspects? The old fort only has the Owlbear cage and it's occupied by your counterfeiters. Then I remembered you just built a new castle and it probably has dungeons.

If someone has the time to design it, it's on a square of 4 lots, with each lot being 750 feet to a side. Of course, the building doesn't have to be an exact square. Or you could just give a written description of your private quarters within. Just feel free to do whatever you want whenever inspiration strikes.

Attached Image Edited: iCon on 25th Apr, 2017 - 6:21am

Hand of Fate Results:
  • Stealth on D20 (+6): 19 (1 roll)


Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 25th Apr, 2017 - 1:16pm / Post ID: #

Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2: Rivers Run Red
A Friend

Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2 Rivers Run Red - Page 78

Jesla hears all of this about Glaf and feels that he is the lycanthrope. She knows that it isn't the huge Kellid. Jesla hangs back as they reach their destination. She tries to blend into the darkness as she waits to see what happens.

Post Date: 25th Apr, 2017 - 3:25pm / Post ID: #

Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2: Rivers Run Red
A Friend

Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2 Rivers Run Red D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 78

Theaton will look around to see what is around him. He will look at White Fang as see if he detects anything. Once everyone is in place he will use his open palm to slap the tent hard a few times and call out to Glaf.



Comment Add Comment As A Guest
Important Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar and ensuring that your Post complies with our RPG Etiquette before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

# Characters:
0
# Words:
0
# Sentences:
0
# Paragraphs:
0
Reading Time:
0
Optional:
Search
  Dice Dice Options: Need Dice Help?
Shall I Tweak Rolls?
Dice Roll Purpose: Start# Type Bonus Amt.
Important [+] More Dice Fields? Use the "More Options" button below.
Explode / Implode D20:
Roll FULL Range D2-D100:
NOTE: Field input is NOT carried over to other pages.

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

 
> TOPIC: Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2: Rivers Run Red
 



International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.