Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2: Rivers Run Red - Page 9 of 91

Jesla coils up physically ready to act at - Page 9 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 11th Jan, 2017 - 3:23am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

14th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 91 pgs.  5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13  ...Latest (91) »
Pathfinder RPG PATHFINDER RPG - Only those players with APPROVED Characters can Post in this Thread.
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
Post Date: 8th Jan, 2017 - 11:56pm / Post ID: #

Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2: Rivers Run Red
A Friend

Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2: Rivers Run Red - Page 9

Theaton looks at Jesla still with a smile, "I have spies all around in the area so not much goes on without my knowledge. I would not be a very good marshal if I did not know what was going on in our kingdom. Plus I am a ranger I can be very sneaky at times."

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 9th Jan, 2017 - 12:24am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Red Run Rivers Kingmaker Pathfinder Icons

"So that explains the scent, its a part of your other form is it not?" Kresnik shrugs, "So long as you're still you, what you do and don't turn into is none of my concern."

Post Date: 10th Jan, 2017 - 9:40am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2: Rivers Run Red Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Jesla nods at Kresnik. " Yes, it is. I transform into a tiger. You startled me picking up on that scent on the first day. I am still me. I inherited this lycanthropy and have full control over when I change into my other forms. I prefer fighting in my tiger form. " She looks down at herself. " This form is okay too. " She laughs. " I was afraid to reveal this earlier. . I was worried about being rejected or attacked. Thanks everyone for giving me a chance in spite of my… condition. "

10th Jan, 2017 - 3:39pm / Post ID: #
Mykael Brewmor
Fighter3 Paladin3
Character
Novice / Right Fwd. Flank
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 9 Red Run Rivers Kingmaker Pathfinder Icons

Ignoble says...

"Of course, M'lady" Mykael replies to Sasha "Direct me to the location where your son spends his time and I will search for him." Mykael will bring along a couple of guards to assist and will try to find someone capable of tracking to help as well (He will pay whatever cost for a tracker out of his own funds). He hopes that this is a simple the case of a boy wandering off perhaps a bit too far from home and becoming lost and hopes to track him down as quickly as possible to return him to his mother.

Out of Character: : Apologies; I completely missed the cue on this.

10th Jan, 2017 - 11:21pm / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Red Run Rivers Kingmaker Pathfinder Icons

Game Master says...

As you progress through the fog, Theaton's horse almost stumbles as one hoof sinks into a depression in mud. The ranger can clearly see a large clawed foot, and as you begin to follow at full speed, it's obvious that four large creatures are in the area and have moved around, if not today, then last night.

After a while following these footprints Jesla's sensitive ears hear low, guttural voices coming from straight ahead. Unfortunately nobody can understand it.

Out of Character: Track isn't a separate roll, but rather adds half your ranger level, so a total roll of 37. Nice!

Sasha says that Tig normally goes to watery areas like the lakeside or the river, but today went north into the hills. She did not see him off out of town, so doesn't know exactly where to start.

The tracker you hire for 3 gp soon finds a trail left by someone small, meandering through the hills. It soon gets dark and tracking is slower under the light of a single lantern. As midnight approaches a fog begins to obscure the ground and progress slows to a crawl. The tracker says he can do no more today.

Out of Character: I'll take a Constitution check to see if you or Midnight are fatigued in the morning.

Post Date: 11th Jan, 2017 - 12:04am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Upon hearing unfamiliar languages, Kresnik quietly casts a Tongues spell and translates for his companion.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 11th Jan, 2017 - 1:22am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2 Rivers Run Red - Page 9

Theaton will gauge White fangs and the horses reaction to the tracks and what may be up ahead. HE will examine the tracks to see if he can figure out what made these tracks. He does ready his bow and arrows when they hear the voices.

Post Date: 11th Jan, 2017 - 3:23am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2 Rivers Run Red D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 9

Jesla coils up physically ready to act at any second. She debates her option as to how to fight this battle. Shaking her head she lowers her lance into position for a charge. The young barbarian is ready for a challenge. It has been some time since she has had to fight for her life.

> TOPIC: Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2: Rivers Run Red

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.