Abnninja Introduction - Page 2 of 16

I'm supposed to add my actions to - Page 2 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 31st Jan, 2017 - 1:23am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (16) »
Closed
Military, RPGer
Post Date: 22nd Jan, 2017 - 6:05pm / Post ID: #

Abnninja Introduction
A Friend

Abnninja Introduction - Page 2

That's something you need to be careful of. If it is not part of an official SRD somewhere, at minimum you can't duplicate the writing in a public place like this. I'd also avoid open discussion of copyrighted material, though correcting people on how something works is safe enough

This source appears to share information for that game with an official license to do so. So at least some of this stuff can be shared here. I can't however tell you how much is missing.

Source 5u.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 22nd Jan, 2017 - 6:39pm

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 22nd Jan, 2017 - 6:54pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,025
Flag Posts: 51,682
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,584.18 FP
Charm: 394

Introduction Abnninja

Welcome to International Discussions Abnninja.

You are welcomed to start any Role-playing Game here, however I strongly suggest that you first begin as a Player in an existing game to see how everything works and build up a sense that you are committed to any game you do start.

To become a future Dungeon Master you will need to fully understand and agree to: How To Be A Dungeon Master

To understand the kind of available Role-playing Games currently offered please see: How To Find The Role-playing Game That Fits Me?

Your input thus far has been very refreshing. I only ask that you stay on topic so it doesn't drift into issues not relevant to the first Post or subject, for instance: sports drifts into politics.

Based on your extensive experience and background I believe this Board will appeal to you the most: Military, Guns, Survival & Disasters

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 22nd Jan, 2017 - 7:21pm / Post ID: #

Abnninja Introduction
A Friend

Abnninja Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Sports… sports can't drift into politics because it is politics, and everything else in life! wink.gif Especially when one is talking about the Mets or the Steelers. Okay, I'm fooling around here and I understand what you are saying.

As far as starting a game, it will be a fair amount of time before I do that and I'm still "Getting my feet under me" on these boards. What I may a do bit sooner though is gauge if there is even any interest in a Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Rokugan campaing setting game. If there isn't any interest I wouldn't want to put in the time preparing for a game. The preparation alone could be extensive. That said, even getting a gauge on Rokugan interest won't be for a while. I'll definitely play for a bit before I Dungeon Master. [By The Way], if I may be so bold I'd like to say thanks for an incredibly well run site.

Post Date: 25th Jan, 2017 - 1:33am / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
[?] CPosts: 2,527
Flag Posts: 9,323
Avg: 1.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 41.2%
[+] Gain: 715.87 FP
Charm: 159

Page 2 Introduction Abnninja

Welcome here you said you were into Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 well we have a game ongoing so more hands the better so join up.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Independent
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 15th Mar, 2008 - 12:15am
Signature:
Post Date: 25th Jan, 2017 - 1:45am / Post ID: #

Abnninja Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Abnninja

Krusten,

Thanks for the invitation. Which game is the 3.5 game that is still accepting players. I looked and I wasn't sure if any of the were still accepting players. Also, what the etiquette around here for creating characters? Is it in the Dungeon Master's opening thread or is there someplace else I need to check out. Again, thanks.

Post Date: 25th Jan, 2017 - 1:56am / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
[?] CPosts: 2,527
Flag Posts: 9,323
Avg: 1.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 41.2%
[+] Gain: 715.87 FP
Charm: 159

Abnninja Introduction

Use this: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Create Characters For Play By Post to get to the first post that tells you what to do. Yes, our Dungeon Master is accepting players. You can also ask in that same thread any questions you might have about character creation.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Independent
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 15th Mar, 2008 - 12:15am
Signature:
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 25th Jan, 2017 - 1:57am / Post ID: #

Abnninja Introduction
A Friend

Abnninja Introduction - Page 2

Yep, that's the place, be sure to read the first post there for his approach to such.

If Pathfinder is close enough to your tastes, there is one of those ongoing as well, character creation for that is here: Source 7o.

Post Date: 31st Jan, 2017 - 1:23am / Post ID: #

Abnninja Introduction
A Friend

Abnninja Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 2

I'm supposed to add my actions to the party leader thread. I know where the thread is but I don't know how to add the rolls. Can you give me the link to where I can learn how to include rolls? Thanks.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (16) »

> TOPIC: Abnninja Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,