Daishain's D&D 5e: Side Stories - Page 43 of 54

Poljen feels a bit if frustration. "You - Page 43 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 20th May, 2018 - 3:27pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

27th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 54 pgs.  39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47  ...Latest (54) »
Closed
Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 19th May, 2018 - 2:49pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's D&D 5e: Side Stories
A Friend

Daishain's D&D 5e: Side Stories - Page 43

Velon grins as Taz makes an opposing bet. "Excellent, now we have some action!"

The paladin stops chewing as Lawrance talks of tendons and other graphic aspects of a fight. He turns from the battle to put his half eaten pastry down back in Perry's basket of treats and sees the look on Perry's face and that he is doing the same. He makes a weird face at Perry, turns back to watch the battle and just mumbles something softly to no one in particular.

"Wizards… "

After a quiet moment Velon looks down to see he has made a mess of himself once again and quietly starts picking crumbs from his beard with one eye on the battle.

Out of Character: Damn, that's what I was about to post, Seath!

Maybe the castle needs a rack of training weapons, bludgeoning only? Then again some of us rely on certain aspects of the weapon, like 'Heavy' and others burn people, etc. I guess if Velon duels at least it's mostly bludgeoning, no hacking down to the tendons and bone.

Reconcile Edited: Cinder on 19th May, 2018 - 2:51pm

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 19th May, 2018 - 2:57pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Stories Side e Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

Cratol calls Perry over and drops 15 gold down to him.
"15 on the lady." He goes back to watching the fight.

Post Date: 19th May, 2018 - 3:29pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's D&D 5e: Side Stories Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Velon looks to Perry again after Cratol’s bet and says “I think they’ve upped the stakes on us.” “Shall we match them?” He reaches into his coin pouch and deposits another 5g in the hat.

Post Date: 19th May, 2018 - 4:13pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 43 Stories Side e Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

Seeing the sudden change in appetite from the two of them, Lawrance snorts loudly, bursting out laughing at the effectiveness of his ploy.
"Some people make bets on the battle. Some of us make personal bets on effecting the spectators. I just won my bet. I was hoping to catch more than just you two, though."

Post Date: 19th May, 2018 - 5:25pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Stories Side e Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

Velon just silently raises an eyebrow towards Lawrance then the other at Perry. He picks the second half of his pastry back up.

“Wizards… ”.

Post Date: 19th May, 2018 - 8:58pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Poljen grunts as Morgaine's strikes hit home. "Ha! I knew I was going to like you!" He swings wildly back, reveling in the excitement.

Out of Character: : Cinder, thanks for correcting Morgaine's HP total. You beat me to it. Both Morgaine's strikes hit, and he takes a total of 9 after damage reduction.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
20th May, 2018 - 2:40pm / Post ID: #
Morgaine
Fighter
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's D&D 5e Side Stories - Page 43

Lady of the Water says...

Morgaine seeing where the hits are coming and dodges having the second hitting her shield. She then moves around and seeing an opportunity, strikes with her long sword.

Morgaine Results:
  • Attack on D20 (+10): 15, 27 (2 rolls)
  • Damage, long sword on D8 (+8): 9, 12 (2 rolls)

Post Date: 20th May, 2018 - 3:27pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's D&D 5e Side Stories D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 43

Poljen feels a bit if frustration. "You are well protected inside that shell! Like a turtle! You had best hope I do not manage to open it up!"

Out of Character: : Poljen takes 6 more points from the blow that landed.

> TOPIC: Daishain's D&D 5e: Side Stories

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.