Daishain's D&D 5e: Side Stories - Page 46 of 54

Perry watches as the two lovebirds playfight - Page 46 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 22nd May, 2018 - 2:44pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

23rd April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 54 pgs.  42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50  ...Latest (54) »
Closed
Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 21st May, 2018 - 4:23pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's D&D 5e: Side Stories
A Friend

Daishain's D&D 5e: Side Stories - Page 46

Lia smiles at Morgaine." You will be fine tomorrow. Just in time for the high forest. It was good to see you deliver some hard blows to a hard headed man." She laughs.

Hearing Velon, she turns." I'll face you Velon. No bow. Just my sword and shield plus Sune. No banishment. What do you think?" She grins at him impishly." I can't fight you. My heart wouldn't be in it."

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 21st May, 2018 - 4:26pm

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 21st May, 2018 - 4:51pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Stories Side e Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

Velon gets a wide grin on his face as he looks at Lia, but it turns to a devious one as he approaches her. "Then this will go quickly." He moves in on her and strikes with his warhammer, targetting her shield. If she will engage at all he keeps attacking, but he is slow without haste and his other abilities, and always just strikes right at the middle of the shield or tries to parry her sword with his weapon or his own shield. If she continues to play along, sparring for the exercise, practice and fun if nothing else, any onlookers will likely quickly realize this isn't a real fight. That is unless Lia makes it one, which Velon is curious to see about. He looks her in the eyes the whole time with a certain level of determination, but she can see him sporting his usual grin as well.

Reconcile Edited: Cinder on 21st May, 2018 - 6:07pm

21st May, 2018 - 5:39pm / Post ID: #
Morgaine
Fighter
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's D&D 5e: Side Stories Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Lady of the Water says...

Morgaine, smiles and laughs lightly at Lia's comment about Poljen.
"I'm looking forward to some adventuring and possible encounters to fight. Thank you for healing me, Lia."

Post Date: 21st May, 2018 - 5:59pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 46 Stories Side e Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

Her eyes glittering, she waves her hand and a spectral sword appears beside Velon. It swings swiftly towards him. At the same time she lunges forward with her own sword.

Out of Character: : Don't forget that we are both at disadvantage to hit due to cloak of displacement.

Post Date: 21st May, 2018 - 6:14pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Stories Side e Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

Velon sees that Lia is up for some fun and prepares himself to defend against her attacks.

Out of Character: (Laugh), ok, if you're rolling I'll roll! Not sure Velon would actually hit her hard with the war hammer either, but I'll follow your lead. I might suggest he hits her shield (When I score a hit) for half damage and that represents wearing her down more than injuring her. As you say we're unlikely to hit often with these cloaks!

Post Date: 22nd May, 2018 - 11:59am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Lia laughs as they go back and forth with no real harm being done." You are pretty good for a human." She winks at him. Lia feints to the left and spins right. She gets in close and lowers her sword. The elf kisses him gently on the lips." I surrender. You win, Sir Paladin." She grins at him.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 22nd May, 2018 - 2:06pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's D&D 5e Side Stories - Page 46

Velon kisses Lia back and then gazes at her. "Ha, I'm not sure about winning, you are quite good!"

"Shall we get some food and sit out atop the castle walls together?"

Reconcile Edited: Cinder on 22nd May, 2018 - 3:21pm

Post Date: 22nd May, 2018 - 2:44pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's D&D 5e Side Stories D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 46

Perry watches as the two lovebirds playfight but begins to feel an uneasy rumbling in his stomach. Too many pastries it seems.

He manages to barely hold it in while leaning over the nearest courtyard shrubbery. Some does reach his mouth before having to swallow it. "Urgh, ate too much," he complains before waddling back to his room.

Reconcile Edited: seath on 22nd May, 2018 - 3:31pm

> TOPIC: Daishain's D&D 5e: Side Stories

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.