3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Creation - Page 38 of 42

My feedback matches what I saw from Grant - Page 38 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 3rd Mar, 2018 - 5:00pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 42 pgs.  34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Create your Character here. Your Character is based on your real life stats. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 2nd Mar, 2018 - 2:49pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Creation
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Creation - Page 38

Redsopine's last words to us were a request to let him get help from in person Dungeons & Dragons friends understanding this mess. Hasn't been seen since. I'm afraid we might have scared him off.

Anron, that is pretty much correct, but we still need to pick your class and get that set.

You've mentioned your faith several times, between that and the stats it looks like you'll end up with, I think the Archivist class would be a logical choice. In essence, it is a nerdy version of the Cleric. A divine caster that learns and casts spells like a Wizard.

The particularly nice thing is the Archivist can learn spells off of any divine caster list, putting them second only to Spell to Power Erudites in regards to overall spell versatility.

A warning however, Archivist takes an unusually high amount of bookkeeping to play well. You'll need to keep up with your spellbook, and learn how to best use each spell. I suggest making a google sheets document listing known/prepared spells and listing their basic properties. Think you can manage that?

Sponsored Links:
2nd Mar, 2018 - 4:41pm / Post ID: #
Vickie
L4 Ardent L5 XP 5601...
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Creation RPG Character You Dragons and Dungeons

The Learner says...

Here is my take on his Stats, which follow along with what Grant posted.
Strength: 10-11
Dexterity: 12-14
Con:10-12
Int: 13-15
Wisdom: 12-13
Charisma: 10-12.

2nd Mar, 2018 - 4:52pm / Post ID: #
Travis
Arch 4
Character
Novice / Cover
Character Sheet Lock

3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Creation Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Explorer. says...

Yes, that sounds good to me the Archivist class. Can I turn into a half elf on the other side, thinking of Jumanji here, minus the sex change.

Reconcile Edited: anronrosby on 2nd Mar, 2018 - 4:56pm

Post Date: 2nd Mar, 2018 - 5:30pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 38 Creation RPG Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Any racial changes are up to Kn. Assume you'll be human at least to begin.

You will NOT be gaining the usual starting gear and cash. Instead you will begin with whatever clothing and items you carry on a typical day.

In any case, here's the Archivist: Source 8u

One of the nice things you can do right off the bat. 3/day, if you identify a monster type with a successful Knowledge check, you can grant all your allies a +1 bonus to attack for a minute. Its untyped, so it will stack with Thomas' Inspire Courage.

I suggest looking up a guide to help you pick Archivist spells.

Post Date: 2nd Mar, 2018 - 5:33pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Creation RPG Character You Dragons and Dungeons

You will be a human you will see that no one has changed from human. You are as you are now just will be in a different world and maybe appearing younger. Things in the world could cause you to change but that is yet to be determined.

As far as class you can determine your class you wish to be.

3rd Mar, 2018 - 5:09am / Post ID: #
Travis
Arch 4
Character
Novice / Cover
Character Sheet Lock

Explorer. says...

Ok, then do you assign the core stats, or do I pick them now?

When, and what do I write on character sheet itself?
I'm assuming, its the core stats, clothes on my back, maybe cell phone, pocket knife, wallet. In other words, real life stuff.

Brief description, appearance, noting the appropiate Archivist, skills for 1st level, writing them all down on character sheet.

Wearing, no typical Dungeons & Dragons armor, or carrying typical Dungeons & Dragons weapons, and coinage.

Does this sound about right? Or do you have a different plan?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 3rd Mar, 2018 - 5:17am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character RPG Creation - Page 38

When Jonathan gives his input on the stats, Kn will declare the final result based on what everyone else said.

Go ahead and get down your description, what you have on you in real life, the basic archivist features, and your choices for feats. Skills and spells will have to wait until we get your final Intelligence score.

As a human, you get 1 extra feat. So pick 2 feats, and then you can pick up to 2 more feats after that if you pay for them with flaws.

Post Date: 3rd Mar, 2018 - 5:00pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character RPG Creation D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 38

My feedback matches what I saw from Grant and Vicki, and originally I thought Ranger because of his survival skills and liking of animals. If he feels a bit more faithful he might try to find a nature deity here.

+  « First of 42 pgs.  34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Creation

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.