3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 457 of 616

"Wow, I just realized how inattentive - Page 457 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 18th Mar, 2018 - 2:56am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

05th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 616 pgs.  453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 17th Mar, 2018 - 11:34am / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 457

"I know Jonathan, and she'll have that space, I just couldn't let her head off on her own perhaps thinking we were indifferent to it."

"Travis, Rachel had a rough experience lately, it isn't my place to speak of it. Just be a little cautious for now. Chances are that she will be okay if given a chance to recover."

"For now though, we need to focus on other things. I'm glad to hear that you've at least been up on a horse before. The main thing you need to remember is that this animal isn't just some bike you can leave behind until it is needed. Yes, those managing the stables will take care of their physical needs, but you need to be down there too at least once each day you can find the time. It doesn't need to be much every time, a carrot and a quick rub down goes a long way. Build a relationship with this creature, become a trusted friend, and it will carry you through thick and thin. Dont, and it just might dump you in a ditch and run off when trouble is afoot."

"If you're finished with breakfast, let's get started. You'll need some basic clothing, gear and weapons, along with the horse and tack."

Sponsored Links:
17th Mar, 2018 - 12:55pm / Post ID: #
Travis
Arch 4
Character
Novice / Cover
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Explorer. says...

Travis, finnishes his breakfast. "Ok, Jason sounds like a plan, lead the way, I'm ready," he says.
"These, Hobgoblins have they made a brazen attack on this castle before,"? He adds.

Post Date: 17th Mar, 2018 - 3:38pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

"See ya round Travis. I'll probably catch up with you guys at the Stables" I say while turning off some more bread.

Post Date: 17th Mar, 2018 - 3:44pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 457 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

After spending good hours in the library, I head off to start creating and manipulating the magical essence I've gained access to, shaping them to the purpose I've set myself. Taking advantage of the stone orbiting slowly around my head, I forgo lunch and dinner to get the majority of the work done.
Specific Action: building the Hat. It will be a cloth coif that can fit under a helm, if needed.

Reconcile Edited: Gknightbc on 17th Mar, 2018 - 3:48pm

Post Date: 17th Mar, 2018 - 3:58pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

"Not yet they haven't, the current entry to their tunnels collapsed open recently. The Lord posted guards and tasked us with clearing it out. We rescued captives from in there, but they were from somewhere else."

"But yes, let's get you set up."

I'll take Travis to the tailor first, since fitting the armor will need good measurements. I'll note them down for my own reference as well, since I'll probably be making armor for him at some point. After that taking one of the purloined suits of scale mail to the smith to be refurbished and fitted.

From there picking up weapons and gear, testing Travis' comfort level with various weapons.

We'll end at the stables, looking for a mare or gelding that seems to suit the man.

Out of Character: working from a phone right now, so Travis check Jonathan's equipment section for the main list of stuff I'd be getting you.

17th Mar, 2018 - 4:06pm / Post ID: #
Vickie
L4 Ardent L5 XP 5601...
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base

The Learner says...

I come down and get some breakfast, I smile at Kelvin, the lord and the members of my group and tell them "Good morning"
After eating and chatting with the group members of what is on the agenda for the day, I will go to the training grounds for some exercise and train a bit more with my mace and crossbow. Afterwards will grab a bath and get some lunch then go for a walk to the stables and bring my horse a treat from when I had my lunch. I will spend the late afternoon and evening with Kelvin.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 17th Mar, 2018 - 7:32pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 457

Before leaving the dining hall I dump the shavings in one of the cooking fires and rub soot on the expose grain of the hunks of wood. Hands blackened, I place the pieces unceremoniously back in the basket that I carried them in.

Reconcile Edited: fatebringer on 17th Mar, 2018 - 7:33pm

18th Mar, 2018 - 2:56am / Post ID: #
Travis
Arch 4
Character
Novice / Cover
Character Sheet Lock

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 457

Explorer. says...

"Wow, I just realized how inattentive I've been to date. How unusual for me. Hobgoblin's, Elves, Dwarves. I'm in a real life dungeon's and dragon's world. Hmm, interesting possibilities," Travis adds, while talking to Jason.

Out of Character: Just activated one of the unique flaws, of Travis. I will check Jonathon's equipment now. biggrin.gif.

Reconcile Edited: anronrosby on 18th Mar, 2018 - 2:57am

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.