3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 501 of 616

As you head back into the forest and head - Page 501 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 10th May, 2018 - 3:03am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

30th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 616 pgs.  497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505  ...Latest (616) »
Posts: 4921 - Views: 99018
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 7th May, 2018 - 4:08am / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 501

"Anything the Elves can tell us about what or who we might encounter would help our preparations, too." I mention during the breakfast announcements. Spending the day preparing for the long trip, I gather various equipment for camping, travel food & feed for 1 week and feed (Assuming the horse can forage and we can hunt), and an extra quiver of 20 arrows. I'll also practice with the coif of disguise a bit, seeing if it works to camouflage myself and my armor to match forestry patterns. I'll also practice quick changes to different races and armor/clothing, getting used to the magic.

Sponsored Links:
8th May, 2018 - 1:40am / Post ID: #
Travis
Arch 4
Character
Novice / Cover
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Explorer. says...

Unless, otherwise noted, Travis also prepares for the journey. Extra quiver 20 bolts, for crossbow. Rations for one week, gallon of water, the horse can forage in pasture, drink from river etc.
Camping, equipment, tent, tinderbox, torches, lantern.



Post Date: 8th May, 2018 - 11:23pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Everone spends the day getting ready for the trip tomorrow. The horses are readied the day before by double checking their hooves and shoes before the sable grooms brush them down and give them a bath so they will be ready. The supplies are bought and everything is ready for the trip. The night passes and soon everyone is meeting in the dining hall to head deep into the forest towards where the elf teens were taken from their homes. The Lord tells you he has no issues with you going on this side quest but hopes that you have a safe journey and all goes well.

Post Date: 9th May, 2018 - 4:10am / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

Page 501 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Coaxing Morgenstern out and into the woods, I try to organize the group to remain vigilant, and shield the youngsters with us.

We'll follow the instincts and memories of the young elves. But also keep track of our course as best we can, ensuring that we at the least always know the distance and direction to the stronghold. I'd rather slow our progress down than risk getting lost.

Out of Character: rolling three sets of spot/listen checks.

Post Date: 9th May, 2018 - 4:56am / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Riding easily, I enjoy the trail and open air of the forest and scrub land we travel through, welcoming the alternate universe's natural beauty. Wary yet comfortable, I stay with the group, taking in the sight and watching for unusual disturbances.
Out of Character: Spot x3, Listen x3 as per Jason's example.

9th May, 2018 - 2:28pm / Post ID: #
Vickie
L4 Ardent L5 XP 5601...
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

The Learner says...

I will do and easy trot with my horse as well as keep up with the group. I will enjoy being in the outdoors as I take in the flora and fauna of this new land I am now apart of. I will keep an eye out for dangers and even some plants that may be of interest to Jonathan.

Out of Character As per Jason's example, also doing Search, Spot, and Listen x3.

Vickie Results:
  • Search on D20 (+2): 19, 8, 5 (3 rolls)
  • Spot on D20 (+2): 16, 9, 6 (3 rolls)
  • Listen on D20 (+2): 3, 12, 14 (3 rolls)


Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
10th May, 2018 - 12:16am / Post ID: #
Travis
Arch 4
Character
Novice / Cover
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 501

Explorer. says...

Travis, rides along with the other's taking in the view of the countryside.He is looking out at the diverse flora and fauna of this land.

Although, a bit slow, Inatentive with spot and listening (Thanks to a quirky flaw, after arrival).
However (He has discovered), he is better in searching. Particularly, with unusual flora, fauna and herbs. Since arriving here.

Out of Character: Vickie, it is Travis that's had an interest in plants (At the moment).

Travis Results:
  • Spot on D20 (-4): 11, 11, 14 (3 rolls)
  • Search on D20 (+4): 20, 8, 7 (3 rolls)
  • Listen on D20 (-4): 0, 4, -3 (3 rolls)


Post Date: 10th May, 2018 - 3:03am / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 501

As you head back into the forest and head NE you will travel for over a day to get back to the caves where the goblins were at. You do not see fresh prints of anything outside the cave as the Elf teen look around to the north and west above the cave system. Soon they head more west than north as they work on heading deeper into the forests. Beflavtkromithala and Qwantithalica are the ones leading the group as they head deeper into the forest telling Jason that they believe this is the way they came from when herded here by the Goblins. You travel for the rest of the second day in this direction.

Travis is able to find more of the herb he found before by some small streams that you cross. THe horses are able to graze some when you stop and you see some wildlife but nothing dangerous. Travis is pointed out a plant by on of the elf teens. He is told it can help heal wounds if the leaves are crushed and made to a paste that is laid onto the wounds. Travis can describe the plant.


 
> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
 

▲ TOP


International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.