3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 505 of 616

Now fully healed from the magics of the ring, - Page 505 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 14th May, 2018 - 4:15am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

16th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 616 pgs.  501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
13th May, 2018 - 7:07pm / Post ID: #
Vickie
L4 Ardent L5 XP 5601...
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 505

The Learner says...

Out of Character : I thought I had a cure light wounds scroll as well, but have never used it. I just don't think I am close enough to anyone to apply it. If I am I shall do so smile.gif

Doing more attack and damage rolls, continuing to use my precognition offense and defense.

Vickie Results:
  • Attack on D20 (+4): 20, 19, 11, 18 (4 rolls)
  • Damage, bow on D8 (+0): 2 (1 rolls)

Sponsored Links:
13th May, 2018 - 7:36pm / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

The Storyteller says...

I will charge forward with my rapier, offering the sting of its blade if I hit to help bring down the remaining Bulette. Not sure if I had drawn any blood previously.

Out of Character: I couldn't tell if my previous attack and damage rolls were used, as the Dungeon Master didn't mention me attacking after using bardic performance, but I will make another round of attack and damage rolls just in case.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 13th May, 2018 - 7:37pm

Thomas Results:
  • Attack (rapier) on D20 (+2): 5 (1 roll)
  • Damage (rapier) on D6 (+0): 5 (1 roll)

Post Date: 13th May, 2018 - 7:53pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

I grimace in pain as the blow almost topples me off of Ghost." Finish it, Ghost." He renews the attack while I try to finish off our enemy as well. I'm encouraged as I see the other fall and know that help is on the way.

Post Date: 13th May, 2018 - 7:56pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 505 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Having positive hit points again I quickly (Quick Draw) grab my sword and charge the remaining Bulette.

1 healed, 2 charge, 3 strike, 4 strike.

Battle Leader's Charge: BAB 3 + 6 Strength + 1 Blessed + 1 Furious + 2 Charge / maneuver does not initiate an attack of opportunity nor does it for anyone else attacking it this turn.
Damage: 2D6 + 6 Strength + 1 Blessed + 1 Furious + 3 Stance + 10 Manuever.

Post Date: 14th May, 2018 - 1:25am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Out of Character: I see I missed a whole set of rounds. Damn.
Grimacing at the pain, I gulp down a cure potion and then strike out at the remaining beast, eager to draw some of its life force to complete my healing!
Specific Action: drink potion, then step forward to engage the remaining critter using inspiration on the attack and damage if it hits. Rolling three attacks, two with inspiration.

14th May, 2018 - 2:51am / Post ID: #
Travis
Arch 4
Character
Novice / Cover
Character Sheet Lock

Explorer. says...

The giant centipede launches an attack at the bulette.
Hit Dice: 8 HP: 4 AC:1`4 Speed: 40 feet.

Travis, charges the bulette, also with morning star aiming to bludgeon it.

Reconcile Edited: anronrosby on 14th May, 2018 - 2:52am

Travis Results:
  • Attack bite poison. on D20 (+2): 15, 19, 8, 16 (4 rolls)
  • Damage poison on D6 (+0): 2, 2, 6, 6 (4 rolls)
  • Morning star attack. on D20 (+1): 3, 20, 13, 7 (4 rolls)
  • Morning star damage on D8 (+0): 4, 1, 6, 3 (4 rolls)

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 14th May, 2018 - 4:00am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 505

Round nine - Grant is able to get down a potion of CLW giving 4 points of healing, helping him get back on his feet. Jonathan is still down. Jason is able to get over to him and heal him for 9 points of healing. The Bulette bites at the new threats coming at him Biting Thomas for 15 points of damage. Travis and his Centipede both miss as does Vickie. Rachel does not fair much better missing too Qwantithalica hits the Bulette for 4 damage. Ghost helps by getting a nice bite in for 10 damage. Beflavtkromithala Moves to the side so she can help bandage any that need it. The two teens shoot but both miss. Thomas also misses.

Round ten - Grant moves forward to attack after getting up, Jonathan gets up and grabs his sword attacking the Bulette hitting for 25 damage. Jason heals Grant for 5 healing. The Bulette attacks Jason hitting him for 14 damage. Travisand his Centipede both miss, Vickie misses as does Rachel. Qwantithalica misses with her shot while Ghost hits again for 10 damage. The elf teens miss again as does Thomas.

Round eleven - Grant hits for 11 damage and Jonathan helps out by hitting for 17, Jason heals Jonathan for 6 points. The Bulette Attacks Travis hitting him for 14 damage. The Centipede misses as Travis goes down from the savage bite. Vickie and Rachel miss again as Qwantithalica hits it for 5 damage. Ghost misses as doesthe teens and Thomas.

Round twelve - Grant gets a good hit on the Bulette felling it.

The battle is over. You will need to help those that are hurt and find the horses that ran away from the battle as they did not want to be dinner.

Post Date: 14th May, 2018 - 4:15am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 505

Now fully healed from the magics of the ring, I help to quickly administer a cure potion (Clw) to any that are down, and just handing it to any that are merely wounded. After doing so, I begin looking for the horses that ran.
Specific Action: if someone is down, pour the potion as needed. If someone is just wounded give them the potion. I have a cure critical (4d8+7) for anyone who is down, and cure light for injuries. Let me know what is consumed. I've marked off one for myself from before. As far as the horses go, Animal Handling, Survival or what to find them?

Reconcile Edited: Gknightbc on 14th May, 2018 - 4:16am

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.