3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 506 of 616

Once the horses are all gathered up, I will - Page 506 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 14th May, 2018 - 4:42pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

21st May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 616 pgs.  502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
14th May, 2018 - 4:23am / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 506

The Storyteller says...

The wound hurt, that was for sure. The Bulette did have a big mouth so I was lucky not to lose and arm to the monster, with some muted sounds of pain and muttered swears that I tried to make sure others didn't hear as I didn't want them to know such sometimes slipped out.

"Never thought that I'd have a chance of meeting a landshark, though perhaps rushing in with a mere rapier was not the best idea. A little help," I'd asked, involving my injury. Still, it had been an experience in actually meeting the creature. Especially with its more metallic plating and scales.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 14th May, 2018 - 5:27pm

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 14th May, 2018 - 2:31pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I gulp in air as the battle ends. My heart is pounding as we survive yet another battle. In the back of my mind I feel that our luck can't continue. Sooner or later some of us will fall for good in a world far from home. I shake my head trying to clear those somber thoughts.

Noticing that the others are tending to the wounded I follow Grant as he tries to bring the horses back." Ghost, stay back. They aren't sure of you yet." He follows at a moderate distance while I begin looking for signs of the missing horses. Once I find any I will approach them cautiously and attempt to call them and return them to the others.

Out of Character: : Survival for tracking and animal handling to calm them. Ghost can track them as well if needed. Druid wild empathy skill rolled as well if needed.

Post Date: 14th May, 2018 - 2:44pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Following up with our needs, I track down the horses and calm them slowly, using what skill I can muster to the task.
Specific Action: Survival tracking Base 5 +2 synergy (Search) +4 (Inspiration). Animal handling 3+4 (Inspiration).
Out of Character: - Thomas - use which ever potion roll I made you need to.

Reconcile Edited: Gknightbc on 14th May, 2018 - 2:45pm

Post Date: 14th May, 2018 - 3:30pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 506 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

It will take you a couple hours to find and gather the loose horses but you do gather them back up and bring them back to where the two dead Bulettes are at. By the time you get everything back together in the forest you can see the light changing signaling the setting of the first sun.

Post Date: 14th May, 2018 - 3:50pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

"So, do we harvest these beasts? Their skin was certainly tough armour to penetrate! I've not the knowledge to know what to use from them, but I do recall many campaigns in Dungeons & Dragons where the components are taken from these guys."

Post Date: 14th May, 2018 - 4:13pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I look at the first sun setting and then to the group." Whether we harvest it's skin or not, we need to find a suitable place to camp soon. We are still new to this world. We should not stumble through the darkness. Remember, the night is dark and full of terror." I grin at them and then fuss over Ghost again to make sure he is okay.

After being satisfied that Ghost is alright, I climb astride the huge canine. Ghost and I then patrol around our perimeter while the plan is agreed upon for us to follow.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 14th May, 2018 - 4:17pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
14th May, 2018 - 4:13pm / Post ID: #
Travis
Arch 4
Character
Novice / Cover
Character Sheet Lock

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 506

Explorer. says...

Travis, feels a warmth enter his body. The last, thing he remembers, is being savagely bitten by the boulette creature.

He awakens, to find Grant and thanks him, as he leaves. He feels, alive again and refreshed.
"Damn, where's the horses,?" He looks around unable to find any.

But a couple hours later, he sees his horse again. As some of the others had round them up.

Reconcile Edited: anronrosby on 14th May, 2018 - 4:16pm

Travis Results:
  • Cure critical wounds on D8 (+7): 15, 15, 13, 13 (4 rolls)

14th May, 2018 - 4:42pm / Post ID: #
Vickie
L4 Ardent L5 XP 5601...
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 506

The Learner says...

Once the horses are all gathered up, I will follow the others and help as best I can as to a possible camping spot with the first sun setting.

Out of Character: Did Search, Spot, Listen rolls x4 to keep things moving along.

Vickie Results:
  • Search on D20 (+2): 20, 9, 15, 11 (4 rolls)
  • Spot on D20 (+2): 7, 9, 18, 20 (4 rolls)
  • Listen on D20 (+2): 18 (1 rolls)

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.