3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 509 of 616

"I love the idea of the dire wolf as - Page 509 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 18th May, 2018 - 1:57pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

02nd May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 616 pgs.  505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 17th May, 2018 - 7:29am / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 509

I nod, "Sounds prudent."

"There's something else I've been musing over, and would like your thoughts on. I'm going to be making protective cloaks for everyone over the next few weeks." I pull out a bundle of cloth, several expertly made travel cloaks in various sizes, each a deep green color. "In any case, it occurred to me that this presented an opportunity. We've talked about symbols and names before, but didn't reach a consensus. I still don't know what we should call ourselves, but I have a suggestion on what symbol to bear."

Removing one of the cloaks and a sheet of parchment, I hold the latter up to the former, showing a stylized sketch of Ghost in profile. "I will need some help with the stitching to get them all done, especially in a timely manner. I've done some needlework before, but its not really my forte. But Ghost has been our guardian from the beginning"

"In any case, what do you guys think?"

Out of Character: P.S. Grant mentioned earlier something about being able to make magic stuff on the road being a nice ability. That's not just an artificer thing. It can be done by anyone, it just takes twice as long. Feel free to work on your own projects.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 17th May, 2018 - 7:37am

Sponsored Links:
17th May, 2018 - 8:21am / Post ID: #
Travis
Arch 4
Character
Novice / Cover
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Explorer. says...

"I think it's a great idea, considering I died once already Jason," Travis answers.
"I've prayed, and written down the summon monster, again just in case," he adds.
Travis, freshens up has some rations and water. Hand feeds his horse, gives it a groom.

Post Date: 17th May, 2018 - 12:43pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

"Cooking is chemistry, after all. Get the mix just right and you're an Iron Chef. Get it wrong enough, and you could be answering questions from the authorities. Try not to experiment with my portion, please. The cumin here might be the mustard seed back home. And I don't care so much for mustard. "
Out of Character: . I am uninjured, but if there are spells to use instead of the potions I rolled, I'd prefer that to save them from use. I offered them for urgent use, also.
Out of Character: part 2 A Heal skill check will double daily healing from one per level per 8 hours. Mine is a small total, by I'll aid anyone who has it higher.

Reconcile Edited: Gknightbc on 17th May, 2018 - 12:47pm

Post Date: 17th May, 2018 - 2:12pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 509 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I think that during the night your healers Rachel and Thomas would have gotten most everyone back to normal hit points.

The next day travel is quiet as Q and B once again are out in front discussing the path you are taking.

Out of Character: Thomas you can study all you want in the library but you will be studying to information from another world as they have not been here that long to have all the knowledge of this world in the library. Thus the reason I told you at the get go that you would have no bardic Knowledge of this world. This goes for anyone else studying in the library to find any information about this world. There is just soo little everyone knows.

Post Date: 18th May, 2018 - 3:22am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I laugh at Jason's suggestion." What do you think Ghost? Should we have a dire wolf as our sigil?" Ghost is too occupied with eating to respond." I think that is a great idea. He has been here since we first arrived here basically. Without him we wouldn't have survived many of our missions. I'm all for it Jason. "

18th May, 2018 - 3:33am / Post ID: #
Travis
Arch 4
Character
Novice / Cover
Character Sheet Lock

Explorer. says...

Travis, gets all his gear packs up mounts his horse, and continues riding with the others.
"Symbol, of a dire wolf, sure I like that," Travis muses.

"A lot, of the experimentation on the herbs and spices, may have to be done back home, will have to see," Travis adds.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 18th May, 2018 - 4:19am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 509

"YOU must have had some bad experiences. My roommate had a phobia about eating leftovers, while I cooked, she never got sick." Jonathan winked, "I've taken many safe serve classes. Science!"

Out of Character: Heals noted.

18th May, 2018 - 1:57pm / Post ID: #
Vickie
L4 Ardent L5 XP 5601...
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 509

The Learner says...

"I love the idea of the dire wolf as our sigit" and give a smile. I then get ready to head out, by gathering my bedroll, blanket, saddle, bridle and saddlebags. I get my horse ready for the road trip. I then mount her and start to head out with the others.

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.