3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 511 of 616

As Q and B lead you deeper into the woods - Page 511 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 22nd May, 2018 - 6:43pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 616 pgs.  507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
21st May, 2018 - 5:27am / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 511

The Storyteller says...

When it became clear that Q and B were going to undress, to then bath, I'd make sure to be looking the other way. When Rachel and Vickie as well it sounded were joining the two I thought it prudent to search the perimeter around the pool. Before leaving though I will call to Jason, "I'll make sure the area around our camp is secure." Better to give the girls time to themselves and then come back later,.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 21st May, 2018 - 5:28am

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 21st May, 2018 - 2:42pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Once everyone has refreshed themselves in the pool of water the second sun is low in the sky and soon camp is set up and dinner served before you turn in for the night. The night passes quietly while during the night Q will pull Jason from the camp to head out into the woods for some alone time.

As the first sun comes up everyone is refreshed and ready for a new day.

Reconcile Edited: KNtoran on 21st May, 2018 - 2:43pm

Post Date: 21st May, 2018 - 3:07pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

I make sure that my makeshift map is up to date and then secure it. Using my pace count it's one thing but estimating distance based on a horses stride was something he could do better because of his info download teaching him how to ride. "Let's get moseying. The sooner we get there, the sooner we get back."

21st May, 2018 - 5:13pm / Post ID: #
Vickie
L4 Ardent L5 XP 5601...
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base

Page 511 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

The Learner says...

I once again gather my things together and get ready to head out once again. Upon hearing Jonathan's statement; I can't help but smile as I think of Kelvin.
I hope things and the stronghold are well.

Post Date: 21st May, 2018 - 5:36pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I'm a bit surprised as Thalica starts dragging me away from the camp, but then get a goofy grin and let her, absently waving goodbye at anyone still up as we disappear into the woods.

The next morning sees me back in my bedroll, curled protectively around this young woman who has so rapidly become the light of my life.

It takes me a little longer than usual to get ready to go, I keep stopping and watching Thalica with that same smile on my face.

Jonathan's comment snaps me out of it a bit. "Oh, oh yes, lets get moving indeed."

22nd May, 2018 - 4:48am / Post ID: #
Travis
Arch 4
Character
Novice / Cover
Character Sheet Lock

Explorer. says...

Travis, gathers his belongings, grooms his horse, then eats some of his rations for breakfast. Keeping up his fluid in take, drinks some water also.

Then mounts his horse ridding out with the others, in the middle, to rear of pack.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 22nd May, 2018 - 6:13pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 511

After eating and packing up, I spend a bit more time on the boots I'm creating, getting back on horse when we are all ready to go. Once on the trail, I'll keep that wary eye out for trouble, but enjoy nature's bounty.

Post Date: 22nd May, 2018 - 6:43pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 511

As Q and B lead you deeper into the woods they seem to be getting more animated. They stop for a bit of time to point out to Travis a rare plant that has healing properties to it. This plant is quite rare and they tell you it only grows in the moonlight during a fog. Finding it before it withers is a good sign. You are able to harvest enough to make three potions of healing (CLW) or one potion of CMW.
Qwantithalica will tell Jason that they feel that they are within a days ride to her home. B and herself remember part of these woods before they were taken. When they set off again the move a bit quicker in a north direction. The woods are getting a bit more dense and dark as the terrain begins to get more rugged. The further you go the more Rugged it gets not longer rolling hills but more like steep hills and small mountains. It is just after midday when you come to a clearing that has a river tumbling down a small cliff (60-70') and producing a nice pool. Both Q and B squeal with delight on seeing this as they explain that this is where they would come and swim as children a lot. The other elf teens all move towards the waterfall and pool as they all share memories of the fun times they had here.
Qwantithalica will tell Jason and the others that their homeland is just beyond the ridge and down in the valley due north. You just have to cross this river (Big stream). The stream is deep and cold unlike the pool that seems much warmer. But you all can cross it with little trouble. It is about 5 feet deep. The pool much deeper.

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.