3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 515 of 616

Out of Character: - he said foot prints, so - Page 515 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 29th May, 2018 - 9:56pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

01st May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 616 pgs.  511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 28th May, 2018 - 7:21pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 515

As everyone searches around the area they will find some large foot prints headed north west from the destruction. The small stream that has recently started to flow up from the bedrock is slowly making its way towards the ESE and the other end of the stripped valley. The Elf teens are at a loss to what would do this and why as they were a peaceful village. They do know of another Elf village about a week away to the North and West that was not always friendly with their people but not hostile either.
If asked about the tracks they have no clue of the creature that made them but by the size it is at least 30+ feet tall or in length.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 28th May, 2018 - 8:47pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

"This isn't some petty rivalry. This is someone who wanted to utterly remove every trace. Something that big - would that be the size a regular giant or what?"

29th May, 2018 - 10:08am / Post ID: #
Travis
Arch 4
Character
Novice / Cover
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Explorer. says...

Travis, is horrified that this devastation could be the result, of some kind of giants attack.

He, feels utterly helpless, and does his best to help offering consolation to the teen's.
Feeling, a bit out of his league, he continues to search. Looking for, any survivors, or bodies, or remnants of the elven settlement. Searching near the stream.

Travis Results:
  • Search on D20 (+4): 16 (1 roll)

29th May, 2018 - 3:07pm / Post ID: #
Vickie
L4 Ardent L5 XP 5601...
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base

Page 515 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

The Learner says...

Feeling utter sadness, I tell the teen elves in Elvish, "I am so sorry for the lost of your village."
My voice breaks at the end as tears flow down my cheeks. I go off a little ways to be by myself and weep for those that are now gone. I stay that way for some time and say silent prayers for the many falling in Elvish.

Once I have myself back together, I hear other speak of tracks and giants and wonder and say, "Why would giants wish to wipe out an entire village of elves that have been here for decades? Could something else have done so, a different type of dragon perhaps or a maybe a magic spell or some sort… we have summoned large creatures to do our bidding could the same of happened here? Remember the Orc horde raid on the stronghold and the mage that was among them?"

I will then be silent and see what the other think about what I've said and what we wish to do from this point.

Post Date: 29th May, 2018 - 4:37pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

"We don't have any proof that these events are related, but it's a good theory. After all the orcs and the giants each seem to know exactly where they were headed. Also, the Giants may have been used as fighters and beasts of burden. Think about it, where did the stuff here go? They could be carrying stuff to destroy the next village or the stuff they took from here. I'm fairly certain though that if they're after the elves and they know there's another village up ahead, that's probably where they're headed. The question is, can we do anything about it? They have a head start and well, Giants plus god knows what else."

Post Date: 29th May, 2018 - 9:26pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

"I don't know how you all feel, but I'm thinking this is far out of our class. A giant would be a challenge for high level Dungeons & Dragons characters, in Role-playing Game terms, and I've only been here a couple of weeks. I'm thinking we should report back and plan with more forces. "

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
29th May, 2018 - 9:47pm / Post ID: #
Vickie
L4 Ardent L5 XP 5601...
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 515

The Learner says...

Out of Character: I looked in the 3.5 Monster Manual and most Giants range in height from 10 ft - 21 ft depending on the type. So this was NOT a giant with the creature being around 30+ feet tall or long.
So I suggest we think maybe a type of Dragon or something similar. This is only my option, only KN knows for sure what made the tracks but he is trying to lead us in the right direction with the "30+ ft tall or long" clue.

Post Date: 29th May, 2018 - 9:56pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 515

Out of Character: - he said foot prints, so I assumed that meant humanoid feet leaving prints. biggrin.gif Either way, it's HUGE!

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.