3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 523 of 616

Hearing the details of the new building, I - Page 523 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 7th Jun, 2018 - 7:15pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

27th July 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 616 pgs.  519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 7th Jun, 2018 - 4:18am / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 523

Out of Character: sure, cl1 is fine. The rule I used was if the duration is 24 hrs or greater, cost is halved. The spell is literally concentration unlimited, same as regular mage hand.

Sponsored Links:
7th Jun, 2018 - 4:47am / Post ID: #
Travis
Arch 4
Character
Novice / Cover
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Explorer. says...

Travis, decides to wait until the effects of the potion wear off, before leaving his room.
After he becomes visible, again he will find the others, and explain his findings to the group.
Most likely over lunch or dinner.

He explains to everyone that he has discovered, three new potions since arriving here.
All of which, are derived from herbs found locally. They are as follows:
(1) potion: That can cure light wounds.
(2) potion: Nerve camative, a sedative?
(3) potion: That renders one invisible.

He will offer to make one of each for the party members. He advises, that he will need a place, like a laboratory or similar to make them. Not inside his bedroom.

Out of Character: KN can you advise how many of each potion Travis can make? Also how long it would take?

Post Date: 7th Jun, 2018 - 2:55pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Potions can be made in a couple days you have enough of the herbs to make three potions so you will have to remove one for the sample thus two left.

As far as a custom made wonderous item I will allow it. But it will not be unlimited uses 50 uses per set.

Reconcile Edited: KNtoran on 7th Jun, 2018 - 2:56pm

Post Date: 7th Jun, 2018 - 3:33pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 523 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Out of Character: - Okay then, the item becomes a base price of 750 (CL1, spell level 1, 50 charges), .75 days to create, 375 gp crafting costs, 30 xp cost. It's reasonable.

Post Date: 7th Jun, 2018 - 6:11pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

After Travis left talking to Jason I give a friendly wave, "Hey, got a sec? I really think that if I'm going to be able to take advantage of the skills in my download that I need to have a dedicated steed. Is there any way we can get our own stable and meeting place for the group? It seems that every time we get back here the group disperses and we only see each other at mealtime."

7th Jun, 2018 - 6:33pm / Post ID: #
Vickie
L4 Ardent L5 XP 5601...
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

The Learner says...

Out of Character: Jonathan: I know I am not Jason, but there is an Inn being built and should be about finished. Also Jason will have a workshop with rooms attached as well. That should be being construction very soon; I do believe after the Inn is finished.So we will/can have a place were we can gather at least.
I hope this helps you *smile*.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 7th Jun, 2018 - 6:39pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 523

I nod to Jonathan, "I don't know about a stable, but there's something on the way that should help with the other issue."

"I asked a while back if a large workshop could be set aside for us, one with living space for the group so we wouldn't be crammed into the stronghold's guest quarters in perpetuity, and I wouldn't be stuck borrowing the smith's forge and cobbling magic items together in my room. The idea kind of grew from there. In essence, we'll have our own guild hall not too long from now."

"Of course the orc attack pushed the priority on building that near to the bottom of a long list, so its taking a bit longer than originally anticipated. Talk to Lywenta if you wish to know more, her magics are being used to construct the thing."

Post Date: 7th Jun, 2018 - 7:15pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 523

Hearing the details of the new building, I pipe in with a grin: "Any possibility of indoor plumbing, hot water, radiant heating in this new place? If we get a place to stable horses, maybe I'll finally pick a steed to train and such. It'd be more of a home than the guest quarters are, as nice as they may be.I hope this workshop will be an all-purpose one, for smithing, alchemy, potions, etc.?"

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.