3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 533 of 616

When you stop for the night you see some of - Page 533 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 22nd Jun, 2018 - 6:32am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 616 pgs.  529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
19th Jun, 2018 - 10:00pm / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 533

The Storyteller says...

"I'm actually glad this scouting has bee quiet, it is actually relaxing even", I will offer with a small smile, glad to see the process we have made and in not running into anything.

Out of Character: So basically, we've been scouting all day, into the late afternoon, but we're only about 2 hours away from the stronghold.

Sponsored Links:
21st Jun, 2018 - 3:52am / Post ID: #
Travis
Arch 4
Character
Novice / Cover
Character Sheet Lock

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Explorer. says...

Travis, continues to ride west with the other party member's. Enjoying the scenery, along the way.
It would be good, if it isn't to late in the day, that I can hopefully spot, and find more fresh herbs?

Post Date: 21st Jun, 2018 - 5:10am / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

As the second sun is getting low in the sky you find yourselves miles away from the stronghold in unexplored woods. You have come across a few clearings on your way out and Travis is able to find a few of the herbs he found before and some plants that look promising for something but he is unsure of what just yet. He does find a red stemmed plant that the elves believe is poisonous. I have you placed a days ride west of the stronghold.

21st Jun, 2018 - 6:32am / Post ID: #
Travis
Arch 4
Character
Novice / Cover
Character Sheet Lock

Page 533 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Explorer. says...

Travis will, as before collect all the fresh herbs and place in suitable pouches.
He will even pick the red stemmed plant, carefully using cloth, not directly touching the plant product, with his bare hands.Placing that securely in a pouched marked with a skull and cross-bone.

He recognizes some of the herbs, from the woods that he collected before. From his notes taken back, at the castle. He will see which plant it closely resembles.

From there, determine what would be the likely properties, which would be either (1) Cure light wounds. (2) Nerve relaxant. Or (3) Invisibility.

After, as it is getting dark, he will consume a food ration, and drink some water. Then give his horse a groom, and carrot treat. If the others decide, to set up camp here, he will rest there.

Travis Results:
  • Apothecary on D20 (+4): 5 (1 roll)

21st Jun, 2018 - 11:52am / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

The Storyteller says...

I will look to Jason, wondering what he and everyone else will want to do now that the second sun isgetting low in the sky while Travis gathers his herbs and plants. Considering, I will offer, "If we'll be spending the night away from the stronghold, it may be advised to get things set up and a defense parameter in place while we still have some light."

Post Date: 21st Jun, 2018 - 11:54am / Post ID: #

A Friend

"Everyone get some rest, its going to be a long week out here."

After the camp is set up and my turn at watch is done, I'll settle in to start working on the first magic item I'd hoped to complete on this journey.

Out of Character: that was going to be a handy haversack, but I just noticed it specified CL 9th, so its off the table for now. Making an Anklet of Translocation instead, will be done in three days. DC 23 UMD check to fake the spell, 4 tries, only need one to pass.

Ping is left watching over the campsite all night. Wish the construct had better watch/listen scores, but perhaps I shouldn't get too greedy in that regard tongue.gif.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 21st Jun, 2018 - 12:01pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
21st Jun, 2018 - 6:10pm / Post ID: #
Vickie
L4 Ardent L5 XP 5601...
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 533

The Learner says...

I settle down and get some sleep. Upon the first light I get up(Being used to Kelvin getting up and getting ready to guard the lord; I check the campsite to make sure everything is as it should be and there isn't anything near to harm the rest of the group. I will then see what I can gather for a makeshift breakfast.

Out of Character: Doing Search, Spot, Listen(X3 to ck campsite and also look for a food source or trouble), and a couple attack/damage with bow, in case I got lucky and found a food source to cook or found trouble.

Vickie Results:
  • Search. Spot, Listen on D20 (+2): 17, 9, 4 (3 rolls)
  • Attack on D20 (+2): 5, 3 (2 rolls)
  • Damage, bow on D8 (+0): 6, 8 (2 rolls)

Post Date: 22nd Jun, 2018 - 6:32am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 533

When you stop for the night you see some of the elf boys get excited when they see a bush with some reddish purple berries on it. They almost push each other out of the way to get there first as they pick some of the berries and eat them. When you ask about the berries they tell you not to eat them as they are a powerful drug to people not used to them. They will tell you they are called Dream berries.

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.