3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 534 of 616

"Just do me a favor Rachel, and take - Page 534 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 22nd Jun, 2018 - 10:13pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

25th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 616 pgs.  530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 22nd Jun, 2018 - 11:48am / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 534

A little concerned, I'll state, "Used to it or not, please be prudent, this is not the best place for messing with one's perceptions."

I'll say no more, but will make a note to make sure whoever is sharing the watch with them keeps an eye out.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 22nd Jun, 2018 - 1:30pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Seeing the enthusiasm with which the elf teens attack the berries, I wait until they've taken their fill then harvest some berries carefully. Using gloves, I also take some stems and leaves, putting the whole assembly into my pouch, wrapped in a cloth. "Something new to us, but may have other uses."

22nd Jun, 2018 - 2:26pm / Post ID: #
Travis
Arch 4
Character
Novice / Cover
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Explorer. says...

Travis, waits for the elf teens to finnish their feed of berries.Then, decides to also harvest some berries, by spooning them carefully into a small pouch.

"Interesting, will need to find out later about these," he ponders.

Post Date: 22nd Jun, 2018 - 3:03pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 534 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I grin at the sight of the berries. Joining the others I scoop up a few berries myself." This sounds like fun. I'm going to take some of these first thing when we get back. If anyone needs a guinea pig, I'm your girl."

Post Date: 22nd Jun, 2018 - 3:24pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Asking the elves, "So, what do they do? Are they something only elves can take?"

22nd Jun, 2018 - 3:32pm / Post ID: #
Vickie
L4 Ardent L5 XP 5601...
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

The Learner says...

Out of Character: Maybe the reddish purple berries are the blackberries on Earth and are like a drug to the Elves but do nothing for us, but make a delicious snack *smile* Just a thought on my part..

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 22nd Jun, 2018 - 9:58pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 534

The Elves tell you that they bring on a dream like state if eaten but if you turn them to wine you get a very powerful wine. Nothing is better than dreamberry wine but how it will effect you we do not know.

Does Rachel eat some of the berries?

Post Date: 22nd Jun, 2018 - 10:13pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 534

"Just do me a favor Rachel, and take it in slow stages if you are going to try. It may affect humans differently, or the safe dosage may be a lot lower than it is for elves. Start with a very small amount, smaller than you think would do anything at all, and go up from there until something is felt."

"I must admit, it does seem intriguing."

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.